Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Who thought Fox did a bad job? The only thing they did I didn't like were the microphones in the cups and in the stands.

Whole lot of the internet didn't like how Fox did this and that, because their announcers weren't as polished and they just didn't like Joe Buck. 🤷‍♂️

Seems like it's about beer thirty for DJ and Justin for the back nine. Couldn't hurt at this point.

I don’t understand why anyone is allowed to take relief in a different cut. It’s dumb.

As I watch the coverage and continue to see players call over the rules officials to help them out with what looks like a relatively straightforward drop it makes me think that this game is way too hard when it comes to understanding the rules. How does anyone expect the average Joe amateur golfer to follow the rules When the pros don’t even have enough confidence to make the drop without confirming with the rules officials first.

I don’t understand why anyone is allowed to take relief in a different cut. It’s dumb.
My league partner last week had his ball end up on top of a sprinkler head in the rough, just outside the first cut. He dropped in the rough. I told him he could drop in the first cut, since it was within a club length. He didn't want to change, and hit a great shot. Karma?

As I watch the coverage and continue to see players call over the rules officials to help them out with what looks like a relatively straightforward drop it makes me think that this game is way too hard when it comes to understanding the rules. How does anyone expect the average Joe amateur golfer to follow the rules When the pros don’t even have enough confidence to make the drop without confirming with the rules officials first.
Because all they are doing is confirming it. They would rather make it the correct drop instead of finding out the hard way by being assessed a penalty later. Could be a difference of thousands of $$$. Plus the Rules Officials are there for a reason, why not use them? :unsure:

I ❤ Bunker Cam

Rahmsplosion :facepalm:

Wow .... Rahm making a mess of the par 5. His sand shots have looked like mine :ROFLMAO:

Cantlay “slips” and yanks his drive left.

then throws a tantrum digging his cleats in along the tee box. How are you going to get upset about tee box conditions only to make them worse for everyone else left to play lol?

Wtf Cantlay try not ruining the course

Yikes DJ with chipping “prowess”

I’m absolutely loving this Dick Bland Story

Obligatory Richard Bland joke.

*at the dr.’s office the nurse steps in to the waiting area*

Nurse: I’m looking for Mr. Bland, Dick .

Richard stands up to walk forward before a patient in the background exclaims,

“Finally!! It’s a miracle”

don’t worry folks I’ll be here all weekend......

Bad gives one back there to go to +1

I was just thinking to myself how if he somehow pulled this off it would be the only story to trump Phil last month lol.
I remember seeing clips from his Euro Tour win. How can you not cheer for this guy?!

Is 5 Under the score that leads at the end of the day?

Back