Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Is it me or do these guys looked super disappointed when they don't drain their green side bunker shots?

Is 5 Under the score that leads at the end of the day?
I think it could be.
More importantly is the cut line going to be +2 or move further back?

Did anyone yell out to Bryson just now .... "1 on, 1 off, you're hitting 3" on the tee box? :eek::ROFLMAO:

If only my internet would come back. Had a storm roll through this morning and it's been out going on 2 hours now. You fine folks are my play by play. Sounds like the course is starting to show its US Open-ness a bit

Bubba sighting?!

I think it could be.
More importantly is the cut line going to be +2 or move further back?
I’m thinking that +3 is in & the cut comes in at +4...

Wow just like that Rahm holes out from the sand and has a 5 footer for birdie on the next.

DotD alert for Bubba!!!

I am officially pulling for Louis O

This U.S. Open is setup for Brooks Keopka for the taking. At the top of the leaderboard you have Richard Bland, Louie Ost, Russ Henley.....And F. Molinari. With that crew I'd take Tiger right now at even par on crutches.

This U.S. Open is setup for Brooks Keopka for the taking. At the top of the leaderboard you have Richard Bland, Louie Ost, Russ Henley.....And F. Molinari. With that crew I'd take Tiger right now at even par on crutches.
There are 2 major winners in that crew. Not sure why you view them as such pushovers.

That putt really Patrick Reed’d Patrick Reed.

Reed???? Three putt from what 3 feet? Wow

Because all they are doing is confirming it. They would rather make it the correct drop instead of finding out the hard way by being assessed a penalty later. Could be a difference of thousands of $$$. Plus the Rules Officials are there for a reason, why not use them? :unsure:
But that is my point. If the pros aren’t 100% they are right and need a rules official to confirm what they did followed the rules, then what makes the USGA or other governing bodies for us mere mortals to do it correctly too?

But that is my point. If the pros aren’t 100% they are right and need a rules official to confirm what they did followed the rules, then what makes the USGA or other governing bodies for us mere mortals to do it correctly too?
USGA, mere mortals? They aren't going to like that.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not loving the gallery wolf howl….

I think the biggest difference is that they have super ultra hi-def cameras aimed at them all the time and they're under a lot more scrutiny, so they want to make sure they don't get penalized for something they didn't even notice. We mere mortals don't have to concern ourselves with that, as usually the only person who's going to catch our flubs is ourselves. And I guess also the part that making a mistake isn't going to cost us a few hundred thousand bucks. :LOL:

Great bounce for Morikawa! Hopefully that helps him get it turned around.

Hughes on a heater.

That shot by Hatton was something!

Back