Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Brooksy looks a little disgusted with the Brook-sie calls

9LL9h8Y0-33058444.jpeg

Phil with another US Open par save...

Brooks 3 jacks to stay at E... 👀

Phil has missed long a lot today...

Mission accomplished…..both E. Now how does it pan out?!
Considering how far apart they finished time wise, I doubt it's possible.

They'll be close, though.

+4 is currently T58, the +4s look like they are making the weekend...

That includes Speith, Casey, Lowery, & Walker...

Kisner looks like he just got in on the number... 😪

Cut line back to +4, Kiz made the weekend.

If you took Phil to make the Cut, hold your breath...

Phil gonna do Phil things no matter what. 18th hole, par 5, one stroke clear of the cut line, a par easily gets him in, but he still goes swashbuckling and takes the high risk shot to get on in 2. Watching Lefty is never boring.

Whew - he barely carried that water!
Phil was +100 to make the cut at the start of the Open... A lot of people breathed a big sigh of relief when that ball carried the water.

Phil gonna do Phil things no matter what. 18th hole, par 5, one stroke clear of the cut line, a par easily gets him in, but he still goes swashbuckling and takes the high risk shot to get on in 2. Watching Lefty is never boring.

It’s not the weekend yet, but so far I’ve got to say that the USGA is doing a good job of making the course a difficult test without going full stupid.

This is what we are going to get tomorrow I think...

So Brooks finished his round and went straight to the range. @Canadan shouldn't there be some backlash?

Have to imagine everyone who made the cut is still in this thing. Fully expect Bland and Henley to come back to the field. I see Rahmbo as the favorite at this point, like I thought prior to the event.

So Brooks finished his round and went straight to the range. @Canadan shouldn't there be some backlash?
Range session after not being able to hit a FIR , is totally normal... He needs to find something... lol

Reactions: JB
If the course drys up more, -5 could get you into a playoff & -6 wins outright...

Back