Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Say what you want about Rahm and slamming clubs, but every time he talks he is polished and professional. His humility around the Covid thing at the Memorial was a shining example of dealing with adversity and understanding his place of privilege in the world, and that comment above is how you promote your dang sponsors. Well done Mr. Rahm congrats on being the US Open Champ.
Very well said. Rahm took a potentially divisive and distracting issue and put it to rest with humility and got everyone focused back on golf. Buckled down and turned around to win the open. What a competitor and loved his interviews. I have been a bit turned off by his club slamming but he won me over as a fan this weekend. Will be rooting for him going forward (even though he’s a sun devil).

Well, Rahm is a few years older now, and seems to have dialed back his outbursts. Everyone grows up. As others have said, he was a beacon of comportment at the Memorial, and the U. S. Open. I can say he's won me over as a fan. He's got the game, and, now he seems to have the mental fortitude to be a total pro.

Although, he was swinging that infant around a bit too freely for my comfort. Amazing baby to not be hollerin' after Rahm mugged him.

And now the winner’s song. Spoiler: it’s fantastic!

Back