Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Obligatory picture from when Rhambo had the opportunity of playing golf with me at the grand golf club back in 2015.
8DAFD1C6-B542-44E1-BF64-CA0C9D2665EB.jpeg

Congratulations Jon Rahm, US Open Champion!!!
Louis didn’t lose the US Open, Jon Rahm won this US Open, and stole it from him...

Decent guy?
He was fantastic. Of course at the time I was 37 and he was 20. We were randomly paired up together. I played with him in the golf ambassador of Spain.

He was fantastic. Of course at the time I was 37 and he was 20. We were randomly paired up together. I played with him in the golf ambassador of Spain.
All accounts I have heard of him is he is incredibly nice. The slamming clubs is a golf course thing. Haha

Uh, this is awkward

Well this is awkward

Well, this is awkward.

EDIT: So is being in 3rd place with the awkward post.

All accounts I have heard of him is he is incredibly nice. The slamming clubs is a golf course thing. Haha
He is very competitive. I like that.

Slightly missed timing….

Flawless timing, must of been a Mike Davis call

He is very competitive. I like that.
I like it too. I would just prefer he have that exact amount of competitiveness with out the slamming clubs.

I like it too. I would just prefer he have that exact amount of competitiveness with out the slamming clubs.
Watching him on the course over the past year, he seems to be going through a maturation process. I’ve seen far fewer tantrums out of him as time has gone on.

Queue the USGA can’t even get a flyover right crowd.

Congratulations, Jon Rahm! Well done!

Never been a huge Rahm fan but with all that has happened the last few weeks I can be good with this.

So cool that he won it on his first Father’s Day, at the place where he proposed to his wife. Torrey Pines will obviously always be a very special place to him.

So cool that he won it on his first Father’s Day, at the place where he proposed to his wife. Torrey Pines will obviously always be a very special place to him.
I predict a new house being built around there in the near future

agreed, so very cool and congrats to him and his family!!!

I mean how can you not pick him at every tournament there?!

Callaway has a nice run going.

Callaway has a nice run going.
Wish I bought an epic speed max LS driver from golf galaxy, Rahm win means purchase would have been free haha

Last edited:
Back