2021: weakest part of your game and will you love it or list it?

I've given up on any FW the last few years. Even my 5W goes low left. However I've been working on weakening my left hand grip and it shows promise for next year.

Driving, and it was not even close!
I have addressed it and now driving is becoming an asset.

Weight transfer, it will be better. So I guess that’s a listing.

I always describe my putting as terrible, but it really isn't that bad, just kind of meh. Lots of room for improvement. But as I think back over the year, the weakest part of my game was chipping. I simply did not get close enough to get up and down very often. That's the biggest difference in scoring for me from 2020 to 2021.

I'm going to list it. Chipping gets an overhaul. I've gone back to basics and in most cases less loft. I just needs lots and lots of reps to better control distances.
This 100%. I do practice chipping and putting and I'm solid in practice but it just doesn't translate enough. Going to most likely go with a heavier putter and focus specifically on getting up and down. Get good at putts inside 5 feet and get good at chipping to that distance.

This 100%. I do practice chipping and putting and I'm solid in practice but it just doesn't translate enough. Going to most likely go with a heavier putter and focus specifically on getting up and down. Get good at putts inside 5 feet and get good at chipping to that distance.

Round yesterday reinforced my chipping weakness. I could not get up and down. Every chip had good contact but not the distance control I needed. 8-12 feet par putts is not going to cut the mustard.

After having a few really good months while my iron game struggled, the driver is once again the weakest part of my game. I had a few good ones yesterday, almost keeping up with the guys I was playing with, but still losing too many shots off the tee. I need to figure what I did different yesterday on the back 9 and make it stick. Then after we straighten it out, I need to get some distance back.

After having a few really good months while my iron game struggled, the driver is once again the weakest part of my game. I had a few good ones yesterday, almost keeping up with the guys I was playing with, but still losing too many shots off the tee. I need to figure what I did different yesterday on the back 9 and make it stick. Then after we straighten it out, I need to get some distance back.
It will come & when it does you are going to be lethal out there. It has to be frustrating as you hit your irons so darn long.

putting and I have no choice but to list it.

Back