2021 weight loss and nutrition thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went in the Lunchroom this morning at work and one of my Co-Workers said to me "You look good, you can tell you lost weight"
What a way to start the day! Always nice when someone sees your hard work.

That it is! I don’t go to my office much anymore and when I go walk the random floors to say hi people say that. It makes me want to keep the grind going!

Non scale victory, all my pants are too big so I went shopping today and I am officially a size 2 again, woohoo! I tried on pants that were a size 4 or 27 and I was swimming in them. Instead I got pants that were either a size 25 or 26, which is equivalent to a size 2. This is a huge victory and I’m very excited.

I started working on weight loss 2 weeks ago. I was down 7 pounds this morning. A couple of those have been lost twice.😬

I'm sticking with it, so far. Usually, I would lose 4 or 5 and say to myself, I got this and slacked up. Then a week later, I've gained back the lost weight. I know why but still thought it was futile.

Baby steps.

Hit 90 lbs down Monday. I still have another 45 at least to lose. I want to lose another 70 honestly.

Hit 90 lbs down Monday. I still have another 45 at least to lose. I want to lose another 70 honestly.

That’s great to hear.

I started working on weight loss 2 weeks ago. I was down 7 pounds this morning. A couple of those have been lost twice.😬

I'm sticking with it, so far. Usually, I would lose 4 or 5 and say to myself, I got this and slacked up. Then a week later, I've gained back the lost weight. I know why but still thought it was futile.

Baby steps.

Just wondering if you were going to launch a 2022 thread. I'm not really concerned about weight but nutrition is something that I definitely am interested in.

Just wondering if you were going to launch a 2022 thread. I'm not really concerned about weight but nutrition is something that I definitely am interested in.
I'll get it up in a bit. Meant to do it earlier but work.

I'll get it up in a bit. Meant to do it earlier but work.

Appreciate it. I wanted to give you the honors, so to speak, to continue the thread.

Enjoy your holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back