Tour Event 2021 Wells Fargo Championship

That was a big foul ball out of the fairway sand from DeChambeau.

out of bounds.. Doesnt seem like out of bounds really ever happens on tour. That was a pretty bad shot.. Basically shanked it.

THis is such an odd leaderboard. People at the top that have not showed up to an event in forever..

Phresh Phil

I love it when Phil is doing Phil things. Possibly the best entertainment in golf.

The knock has never been that 50 year old Phil can’t go low. The question is, what can he do over 4 days? Let’s go Lefty!

Cink just ripped one way left into the water off the tee. Yikes!

And Rory will be playing from the wrong hole. Seems to be losing his drives right in a bad way.

That was my ball flight!
There are a couple holes on my course where I typically play from the neighboring hole because left is scary!

What a freaking great blind recovery shot for Rory! Bonus points to his caddy for the perfect distance!

Xander feeling like going and getting a snack from the hospitality tent.. :LOL::LOL:

There are some wayward drives from the 'featured' groups this morning.

This is a very different Gary Woodland than we saw last week.

Wow!

Rory is rolling and I don’t hate it.

really enjoying the morning broadcast between meetings

Xander with a late birdie run to have a shot at the weekend. May need one more on his last hole of the day.

Phil needs this round to end. Quickly.

And a poor iron for Bryson is going to finish this one for him. Did not have it this week.

35’ and Rahm is in red numbers through one. Needs a few more of those to play the weekend.

Back