Tour Event 2021 Wells Fargo Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Quail Hollow in Charlotte, NC.
Last winner was Max Homa

Quail Hollow is a good test and the last 3 holes are difficult. Should make for a good tournament.

will be avoiding the area for the next week. It gets nuts.

I'm just the opposite. I drive through the area where Quail is every morning except this week when its blocked off. I will be there as much as work will let me. Little rain here this morning. Hopefully it makes the place as pretty as it can be.

I'm just the opposite. I drive through the area where Quail is every morning except this week when its blocked off. I will be there as much as work will let me. Little rain here this morning. Hopefully it makes the place as pretty as it can be.
I don't get down that way much anymore. I am out in Harrisburg now so never really down that way except to meet up with friends.

I really hope Homa gets the win.

The front of Quail has been totally redone. I imagine to get ready for The Presidents Cup.This is a big time golf course thanks to Johnny Harris.

Solid.

Looks like its going to be sunny and in the high 60's to mid 70's. Rained like crazy this evening but its gone now.

Crazy good field.

Supposed to rain again here tonight, wonder how wet it will be tomorrow for the early guys. yesterday was insane rain here.

This group seems like fun!

Webb Simpson withdrew this morning due to neck problems.

Sorry to hear that about Webb. He could walk to the course from his house. I cant get there until Sunday. We scored parking at the club house. My wife's got some swag.

Not the start I expected from Homa!

Course seem to have some teeth this morning. Homa, Finau not off to a great start.

Last minute replacement for Simpson is taking advantage -- Tim Wilkinson is -2 and T3, early.

I am not watching right now how are the conditions is it still damp out there?

Woke up to see my big spends on fantasy, rahm and finau, getting killed. Must be playing tough out there the scores look rough early.

Hovland just putted one way off the green. And now I don’t feel so bad.

Back