Tour Event 2021 Wells Fargo Championship

And a poor iron for Bryson is going to finish this one for him. Did not have it this week.

I am not sure is course strategy is working for him. I get he is under a microscope and it is probably unfair. But it is what it is. I am not sure his distance gains are making him better long term. Very happy to be wrong as I pull for the guy.

I am not sure is course strategy is working for him. I get he is under a microscope and it is probably unfair. But it is what it is. I am not sure his distance gains are making him better long term. Very happy to be wrong as I pull for the guy.
I agree. I’m not sure I’d call it unnecessary risks, but he just hits shots that have me questioning why he’d even challenge the hole that way.

I'd love to see a shot dispersion chart for the approaches on 18 today.

Geez these guys are playing my game today

Brian Harman’s putter is gross.

the expected favorites dont seem in contention.

Geez these guys are playing my game today
I don't know if it's the wind or what, but it seemed like almost everybody was struggling today. I saw almost as many bad shots as I saw in my own round this morning! :ROFLMAO:

Da hell was that about Rahm?

John Rahm going at the camera man, JT slamming clubs. The stars can’t wait for the weekend at this point :LOL:

Players getting testy with the afternoon winds!

Notables who missed the cut (and/or are projected to at this point): DeChambeau (+2), Rahm (+2 through 15), Zalatoris (+4), Poulter (+4 through 13), Finau (+4 through 13), Fowler (+4 through 11), Day (+5 through 14), Homa (+9 through 15).

Notables who missed the cut (and/or are projected to at this point): DeChambeau (+2), Rahm (+2 through 15), Zalatoris (+4), Poulter (+4 through 13), Finau (+4 through 13), Fowler (+4 through 11), Day (+5 through 14), Homa (+9 through 15).
That’s killer. I had zalatoris,day, and Fowler all on my fantasy team 😢

i thought it was a joke at first, then I was like oh he’s serious lol

Yeah that wasn’t a great look and absolutely pointless?

I mean the cameraman, acting in a professional capacity, did good to have the camera not moving with his laughs.

Rahm, not exactly acting in a professional capacity looking like an assclown?

Jeesh.

i thought it was a joke at first, then I was like oh he’s serious lol
Rahm has made a lot of progress with keeping his temper tantrums in check, but he's still Rahm. :LOL:

Rahm has made a lot of progress with keeping his temper tantrums in check, but he's still Rahm. :LOL:

Not after the ball toss in the lake after a 3 putt bogey on 17.

He only just chucked a ball that time. Looked like it probably cleared the pond.

Nice trophy for someone. I’d write on it “don’t get mad”

I guess I’d get mad if my living depended on it, as I suck, 🤣 but Rahm should chill a hair. Probably help his game some too.

The appalled gasp from the crowd on that Rahm pond toss was comical lol

Rahm was a little sour down the stretch.

I cannot wait to see him in that kind of mood in a Ryder Cup on US soil.

Higgs's approach on 18 was just as good on replay as it was live. That was one of the best 'fores' I've ever heard.

Man, I'm still early in today's coverage, but you NE, KS, OK guys had to enjoy watching them battle this wind.

Also, how far left was that miss of Highs that landed on the tent??? Jeebus.

Not after the ball toss in the lake after a 3 putt bogey on 17.
Meh. I’ve seen plenty of Tour guys do that, if that was the worst Rahm ever did, nobody would be talking about how “fiery” he is. Rory tossed a club into a lake and nobody talks about his temper.

Huh, would you look at that. Bryson found a way to still make the cut.
Bet he's going to be in my cheapo golfTV featured groups coverage from 2pm CEST, too. Luxury start to the weekend.

I better hurry up to the golf club so I'll be back to catch the show live.

Back