JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Memphis
TPC Southwind

48 of the top 50 are in the field.

Interesting week for golf with this event and the Barracuda Championship too. Players are definitely looking to sharpen their games or improve position for the FED EX Cup playoffs or in many cases to hopefully get in the top 125.

48 of the top 50......sick! Gonna be a good one.

Spent 2 months training at St Jude's back in the day and love the people and the city. Great tournament and great cause.

How many will have major jet lag from Japan?;)

And Memphis is catching a break from its usual hot as balls temps this time of the year.

711CAA21-4D0A-428D-833A-19091FE48AB5.png

And Memphis is catching a break from its usual hot as balls temps this time of the year.

View attachment 9020259

Does anyone else picture him showing up to the rest of the tour events in a Team USA track suite for the rest of his career saying “once an Olympian always a Olympian”:LOL:

Does anyone else picture him showing up to the rest of the tour events in a Team USA track suite for the rest of his career saying “once an Olympian always a Olympian”:LOL:
I'm okay with that.

1628014588165.png

Give kids and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital a big lift with a bag that carries a message of encouragement with its rainbow artwork created by Bridget Korn, a PING family friend and a St. Jude cancer patient. We’re donating 100% of proceeds to St. Jude. It’s the same bag seen on tour with PING pros at the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational.

Be interesting to see how Bryson looks and plays. Apparently, in the aftermath of his Covid diagnosis he lost ten pounds and 5 mph on his driver swing.

Last edited:
Spieth doesn’t have it today.

So Harris English is -7 thru 9.

Wow English tore up that front 9, must have been taking notes from Nelly last night.

I see that having Covid and having reportedly lost ten pounds and 5mph on his driver swing hasn't affected Bryson.

Love everything about these spikes!

Morikawa just badly mishit a 7 iron. It happens to the best!

Wow English tore up that front 9, must have been taking notes from Nelly last night.

Got me to wonderin'....(Pavin, of all people):

Just catching some highlights. Kind of totally forgot this tournament was happening. Few of the bigger names up on the board. Bryson -5, Rory looked like crap.. saw Koepka miss the green with a 145mph 7i :oops:.

Phil en feugo early. Starting with 4 birdies 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

Can't wait for the bogey coaster to happen!

English had a bit of a rough stretch in the middle of the season. He may be boring (soooo boring), but I’m glad to see him playing well again.

Phil en feugo early. Starting with 4 birdies 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

Can't wait for the bogey coaster to happen!
Just tuning in - which putting method?

Back