Tour Event 2021 WGC Workday Championship at the Concession

This course needs to be a regular imo

i wonder if that is why this course ponied up a lot of money to get their name in the event title..

i wonder if that is why this course ponied up a lot of money to get their name in the event title..
Man, that back 9 is FUN to watch

Man, that back 9 is FUN to watch
Agree.

crazy how good Morikawa is. I think he was the least harolded young gun. But may be the best..

Agree.

crazy how good Morikawa is. I think he was the least harolded young gun. But may be the best..
I definitely think he and Hovy will be the most successful

What a difference a week makes. From Homa backing into the win last week to Colins' complete dominance of this challenging track was a 180.

Last edited:
Morikawa, and Hovland, continue to impress. I was a bit disappointed that Wolff withdrew after shooting a first round 83. Since there was no cut, it would have been a good way for him to work on his mental game...getting back out there and grinding it out.

Morikawa, and Hovland, continue to impress. I was a bit disappointed that Wolff withdrew after shooting a first round 83. Since there was no cut, it would have been a good way for him to work on his mental game...getting back out there and grinding it out.
If its still his hands and fingers, he'd be doing more harm than good gutting it out. I don't remember which tournament it was, but whatever announcer was walking with his group said they saw him take some tape off and they were surprised he was even playing. Lots of open sores and such.

If its still his hands and fingers, he'd be doing more harm than good gutting it out. I don't remember which tournament it was, but whatever announcer was walking with his group said they saw him take some tape off and they were surprised he was even playing. Lots of open sores and such.
I didn't hear anything about that...I wonder what is going on?

Back