Tour Event 2021 WGC Workday Championship at the Concession

RORY 🤦‍♂️

I am going to be interested in watching the coverage of this as I am unfamiliar with the course.

Matthew Wolff is having himself a day.........Ouch

A round not to remember.

The look on his face when he hit his ball during his practice stroke on the green said it all. Followed by a 3 jack

Sophomore slump?

I know him and Gankas will probably blame it on the finger injury, but I honestly think that he is getting a little Rickie Fowler syndrome. Say yes to every marketing/social media op and all of a sudden the focus on the practice that got you so good starts to take a hit. DJ looked bad before he exploded last year, but that’s a couple of really poor results the last month or so

Some really good scores early here. Not what I was expecting from listening to the course experts in the media.
These dudes are good.

I'm digging Sergio's wardrobe pant selection today.

4 birdies on this card and he's going to shoot a round in the low 80s.

Ophhhh, this course has teeth. The review posted before today said they had to water the greens to slow them down for the tour

Bryson got beat up today.. His game is not good at the moment.. Total bummer..

I spend 6 years traveling back and forth to Bradenton and failed miserably trying to sneak onto this private course..... looks amazing and can't wait to catch up on 1st round later tonight.

Bryson at +4 and just hit it in the water

And second...no bueno

The discrepancy in scores is pretty insane. Currently a 17 shot difference between 1st and last. Not sure I've ever seen that before after 1 round.

Bryson to +7 with a triple. Woof.

Nice to see Finau off to a good start after last week's playoff loss.

Bryson to +7 with a triple. Woof.

I think this course I think will beat you up if you are not straight of the tee. It is nice to see that a bit. The fairways seem really wide. They are just lined by a lot of water..

Course looks very cool. Only turned the tv on a bit ago. But has a cool vibe to it.

Nice to see Finau off to a good start after last week's playoff loss.
dude is a machine.. Something to be seriously appreciated.

How does Webb Simpson seem to get so overlooked? All dude does is hang around the top of leaderboards week after week. OWGR #9 right now, yet he’s rarely the topic of discussion.

he didn’t finish much better either. If his finger or whatever injury excuse he used to WD was that bad, then he should not have played to begin with.

this looks like a soft pro got his ego hurt bc of a bad round and decided to take his ball and go home.

Back