Tour Event 2021 WGC Workday Championship at the Concession

Morikawa right now

Bruce’s putt looked like one of mine.

Love seeing Collin playing well.

Like to see how much getting in the mud saved Billy in terms of winnings. 🤔

Morikawa about to complete the Workday Slam. Not even Tiger or Nicklaus did that 👽

Morikawa is just SO impressively steady.

Does Morikawa win another major this year? I think he does.

Morikawa is rock steady today, no cracks in that game.

Just tuned in this. The rickie Fowler play it through commercial is great.

If this putting change turns him into a good putter the rest of the tour could be in big trouble.

Great to see Morikawa find a putting grip that dramatically improved his putting and hold up under pressure this week. They just said he was ranked 213th in strokes gained putting this year and this week he is 12th.

If this putting change turns him into a good putter the rest of the tour could be in big trouble.
I think he will be like Rory. When the putter is on, he wins, when it’s not, he’s close but not there.

Gotta give some props to Billy Ho - he didn’t have his “A” game today, but battled like hell. His round could have been a lot worse if not for the way he fought through it.

I feel like it was wasted energy worrying about his minor rough stretch and putting change! Love it!

Morikawa is going to win a lot. He has serious mojo and Is ice cool on the course. He is Ping to really do well

Nice putt by Collin to seal the deal. Great win.

I enjoyed this venue for the week. Those greens have some crazy slopes.

Morikawa played some awesome golf over the last 3 days. This kid has some serious game.

Who’s going to try the Morikawa grip?

I think he will be like Rory. When the putter is on, he wins, when it’s not, he’s close but not there.
I tend to agree, he did well but with changing to the saw just this week, could be like buying a new putter and still the honeymoon phase.....we shall see

This course needs to be a regular imo

That was some seriously good golf played by Morikawa. So steady like a 20 year veteran :eek:

Morikawa is going to win a lot. He has serious mojo and Is ice cool on the course. He is Ping to really do well

you know you are a member of THP when your phone is autocorrecting “going” to Ping

Fun to watch. Colin seems like such a good dude. Almost impossible not to root for him.

Back