Tour Event 2021 Zurich Classic of New Orleans

Yiiiikes Burns is wet and Horschel re-tees on 18 and puts it in the bunker :oops:

18 is playing hard for Horschel and Burns.

Looks like Finau/Champ have a great shot if they keep the wheels on today. I’m pulling for that team.

Champ and Finau have a horrible lie in a bunker right up against the wall where it looks like water eroded it or really bad raking.

So when alternating shot, do they get to switch the ball out? What if they play different brand balls / are sponsored by different brands for their ball?

Nightmare for the Aussies with that drive right up against the tree someone decided to plant in the middle of the fairway because golf.

These final five holes should be interesting.

Yikes the Aussies are dropping strokes by the hole.

LEISHMAN!!

1. Water
  2. Drop
  3. Chip in birdie
Well done Leishman!

Pretty entertaining finish. More fireworks to come...

Great chip in by Leishman

Putts not falling.

Leigh should win more

Freeeee golf!

Wow no one wants to win this tournament.

Ugh, cmon Leishman/Smith. Wasted an opportunity there.

Oh nooooooo

Someone needs to find that light the candle guy and punch him in the mouth.

How can hit it in the water there Louie

Someone needs to find that light the candle guy and punch him in the mouth.
I said the exact same thing to my wife earlier! Great minds think alike.

Less than stellar golf being played at the end of this tournament. The SEC Championship was much more entertaining.

Less than stellar golf being played at the end of this tournament. The SEC Championship was much more entertaining.
I don’t know, it had my full attention when both teams were tied and had birdie putts on 18! The playoff is lacking excitement though.

Wow! It's finally over. I've been sweating this out for the last hour or so, and on an emotional roller coaster with every missed putt. Thought the Aussies had won; then thought they'd thrown it away. I think I need a drink to unwind! Interesting format though. Although the golf wasn't stellar for the last hour, it was still interesting if you had one of the top two teams.

Back