2022-2023 College Football Thread

Good game by KState. Martinez was a beast!

C'mon Beavers, you can't let him get an outside release AND not reroute him in cover 2.

ASU Football: El Oh Effing El

Worst Sun Devil team in 30 years. This program needs an enema.

We pooped the bed in the second half and we’re damned lucky to win. Kentucky will beat us easily next week.
Nope!! Kentucky hasn’t really looked good. Offense and Defensive lines suck. Struggled with NIU which played their tales off and probably should’ve won. Kentucky is way overrated IMO.

Wish I could’ve made it to the grove tho.

@Duffer Waldorf NC State at Clemson next week! College game day in Death Valley. ACC championship crowned next week?

O…H…

@Duffer Waldorf NC State at Clemson next week! College game day in Death Valley. ACC championship crowned next week?
I doubt it. @Greg Kulbick posted FSUs next three earlier. State has at Clemson, vs FSU, then at Syracuse, with Wake coming to Raleigh two weeks after that. Long road ahead for everybody in the Atlantic.

Mourn ya til I join ya. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Georgia Tech axed the AD and football coach this morning.

'Cuse 🏈 #25 in Coaches poll. So weird to be in anything football related.

Ole Miss' helmet this weekend for the Kentucky game.

And we're going for a red-blue stripe out in the stadium which I predict will not work out very well. And, it's hilarious and a very typical oversight that the ticket office included the visitor's sections in the stripe out.

1664223511270.png

'Cuse 🏈 #25 in Coaches poll. So weird to be in anything football related.
5 ACC Atlantic Division teams in the top 25 seems insane.

5 ACC Atlantic Division teams in the top 25 seems insane.
I know... crazy. Really hope NC St finds a way to win @ Clemson and beats FSU. Cuse should beat Wagner and that would set up a hell of a game here. You might have to fly up.

I lost the battle for a tailgate flag, but I won this one. We’re going to be rocking Saturday in State College!

41FE199C-8441-402A-9297-ACA0ED89BE36.jpeg

@Parrot we got our big bet on the game this weekend? I'm getting 6.5 right?

Cherry Coke or Diet Coke :LOL:

Go Cats!!

Back