ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

With THP Holiday Cheer announced yesterday, we wanted to let everybody know that there WILL be a Golden Ticket up for grabs and it will be exclusive to 2022 Albatross Club Members.

With THP Holiday Cheer announced yesterday, we wanted to let everybody know that there WILL be a Golden Ticket up for grabs and it will be exclusive to 2022 Albatross Club Members.

This is SUCH a no brainer. Give a few buck to a good cause and in exchange open the door to all sorts of golf dreams!

With all the news that has been dropped over the last couple of weeks, if you are somehow still on the fence or just haven't signed up you need to right now!! $35 spent for all these amazing opportunities while also helping those at St. Jude.

Happy to be a returning member! Cheers to 2022!

:ping: G425 SFT 10.5° Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:xxio: X 10.5 Xxio mp1000 SR Flex shaft
:ping: G425 SFT 5w Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:ping: G425 SFT 7w Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:ping: G425 Max 9w Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:xxio: Nine 6-AW SR Flex mp 1000 shafts
:ping: G425 red dot 5-UW Recoil Smacwrap 780 F3 shafts
:ping: Blueprint red dot 4-PW Recoil 95 F3 shafts
:srixon: ZX5- ZX7 combo set 5-AW Steelfiber 70 Rflex shafts
:cleveland: RTX Zipcores 50° 56° & 60° wedges with Recoil 95 shafts
:taylormade: TM2 Truss TM2 35"
:odyssey: Works Versa 7H CS Putter 34”
:ping: Craz-e CS 34" putter

I am in.

This is just amazing to me. Just signed up on the forum and just upgraded the membership.

Now...to get into that Ben Hogan experience.....

I just signed up. Always a no-brainer. Love everyone here and all the work that goes into everything.

Hi All,

Newish member here, but have had great interactions with members on this site. I just signed up for the Albatross Club 2022...how do I get that cool looking member logo like you all have? Also, did you guys get any email/info about the Albatross club other than a receipt?

Thanks!

Hi All,

Newish member here, but have had great interactions with members on this site. I just signed up for the Albatross Club 2022...how do I get that cool looking member logo like you all have? Also, did you guys get any email/info about the Albatross club other than a receipt?

Thanks!
It's already there! Great decision on the AC!

Anyone lurking still on the fence about joining after seeing the Project X Mizuno experience yesterday?

Signed up for 2022! Did not post much this year life is busy, but always following. Thanks

Glad to be back as a part of the active Albatross members and golfing again! Been quite a bit of break for this ole senior. I still love the game and adjusting to the age restrictions and club changes for my game.

reenlisted!

Ok ok you got me. You had me at good cause and Albatross

On this Thanksgiving day and a week before the Grandaddy, we wanted to say thank you to each and every THPer that spends their hard earned money and joins the Albatross Club. It means more than you know and we view those tags with pride.

Grateful to be able to give back to St. Jude and be helpful during these times.

The week is winding down and next week is Grandaddy week on THP! One of the best threads of the year kicks off as 13 Albatross Club members head on a trip that is unlike anything possible to the general masses.

Back