2022 Better You Fitness Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody in here just please yell at me if I don’t get on the exercise bike at some point this afternoon? 2022 isn’t off to the best exercise ratio over here.

Can somebody in here just please yell at me if I don’t get on the exercise bike at some point this afternoon? 2022 isn’t off to the best exercise ratio over here.
I'll be looking for the confirmation, if not....

Just finished day 3. Mix of shoulders and HIIT. I’m dead and definitely looking forward to the rest day tomorrow😅

Another day in the gym, and certain movements let me know I worked out yesterday, but the fact that I am not walking like a geriatric means I am pacing myself properly. Indoor range session and then need to get some yoga in before closing the work week with another lift day tomorrow.

If you haven't gotten started and want to, we are still in the first half of the month. Even a 10 minute workout is better than nothing. start light and lets make 22 our lil biatc#.

Total upper body workout today. Continue to up my reps as I move through the weeks. This is my third round through this program, so 25% of the way through my 12 weeks.

Had a good mobility yoga session, focusing on shoulders and arm, as well as a good core yoga workout. Overall happy with my routine, and the frequency it's happening.

Another day in the gym, and certain movements let me know I worked out yesterday, but the fact that I am not walking like a geriatric means I am pacing myself properly. Indoor range session and then need to get some yoga in before closing the work week with another lift day tomorrow.

If you haven't gotten started and want to, we are still in the first half of the month. Even a 10 minute workout is better than nothing. start light and lets make 22 our lil biatc#.

The bolded is so true, and so important. Do it for your health! You will be glad you started now when the summer hits.

Boxing class done! It was kind of a weak one though because it was the first boxing class of my new program so it was sort of an introductory class and I already know how to do that stuff, so it wasn't super intense or sweaty. I was starving so I finished and ate lunch but I might go back later and do another class, we will see how much time I have.

I am currently at a 60 week streak on the Tonal! Keeping up the grind as best I can right now.

I've got so many shows to catch up on, I actually look forward to getting on my bike every day - that's when I watch. Keeps me pedaling anywhere from 30-60 mins depending on what I'm watching.

I've got so many shows to catch up on, I actually look forward to getting on my bike every day - that's when I watch. Keeps me pedaling anywhere from 30-60 mins depending on what I'm watching.

I used to do that with the treadmill. I had it set up outside on the screened in patio and we had a TV out there and I would run and watch shows, and then jump in the pool after. It was great 9 months out of the year. June, July and August were just too hot.

Boxing class done! It was kind of a weak one though because it was the first boxing class of my new program so it was sort of an introductory class and I already know how to do that stuff, so it wasn't super intense or sweaty. I was starving so I finished and ate lunch but I might go back later and do another class, we will see how much time I have.
I take a boxing workout class on Thursday evenings along with my wife.
Tuesday's class used to be boxing but it is now kick boxing. 75/25 kicking vs boxing.
It's exhausting.

We had started back up with the boxing classes in October. We had a almost a 2 year hiatus after our old location closed at the end of 2019.
We were there for 2 years.

The class has sensor that tracks you punches and how hard you hit. So it's a nice competition within the class if you choose. I do. The wife doesn't :)

I take a boxing workout class on Thursday evenings along with my wife.
Tuesday's class used to be boxing but it is now kick boxing. 75/25 kicking vs boxing.
It's exhausting.

We had started back up with the boxing classes in October. We had a almost a 2 year hiatus after our old location closed at the end of 2019.
We were there for 2 years.

The class has sensor that tracks you punches and how hard you hit. So it's a nice competition within the class if you choose. I do. The wife doesn't :)

That sounds like so much fun. I absolutely loved taking kickboxing classes when we lived in FL, it's such an incredible workout. Get ready for some shredded abs.

Boxing is an awesome workout. They opened a couple boxing gyms around here but maaaaaan they are expensive!!

Boxing is an awesome workout. They opened a couple boxing gyms around here but maaaaaan they are expensive!!
How was getting out and hitting a few today?

How was getting out and hitting a few today?
It was pretty great actually I’m glad I did it. Makes me want to do it more…weather permitting. All of this is helping get out of the winter funk

I use it to make sure I’m caught up on podcasts. Like Off Course…

I appreciate you haha. I’m literally on the bike as I type this. Had some work stuff that demanded attention for much of the afternoon. Thank you haha

I use it to make sure I’m caught up on podcasts. Like Off Course…

Thats what I do when biking outdoors. Earbud in the right side to listen to podcasts and the left ear open to listen for the traffic that’s trying to run me off the road.

Diet solid all week with good exercise.. back on track!

Guess who decided to get on the exercise bike for the first time in a long time but *not* stretch beforehand

Guess who decided to get on the exercise bike for the first time in a long time but *not* stretch beforehand

Stretching is overrated. Static stretching does not decrease instances of injury and in many cases, decreases performance.

Range session (it was 46° so I was outside), speed training 1st since November) and a 20 minute HIIT session on the bike. Good day and a 4 day in a row workout. Grading midterms tomorrow...

Come on stretch it out! @rlewis1323 maybe get a little stretch before bedtime works for me. And stamina pro. And Hyperice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back