EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

I absolutely love following the budget championship each year, so pumped this one is back and can’t wait to enter on signup day

Wow....this is gonna be freaking spectacular!!!!

Wow this is going to be a blast for everyone who gets selected!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

That's amazing - the swag is killer! Plus Dormie Club is supposed to be a real treat. Have talked to numerous people who rave about it - was apparently open to the public awhile back and kicked myself for not getting down there before they turned fully private. Is this the first THP event on a Coore Crenshaw design?? I've played a half dozen or so and they're about as much fun as you can have on a golf course.

Also, my understanding is that despite some elevation changes, Dormie was designed for walking and they've even made some recent improvements on that front as well (bridges vs. walking around penalty areas, etc.). This is going to be one heck of an event!!!

This is an Amazballs Experience for all, even more so for those who like to walk.....just pure awesomeness

That's amazing - the swag is killer! Plus Dormie Club is supposed to be a real treat. Have talked to numerous people who rave about it - was apparently open to the public awhile back and kicked myself for not getting down there before they turned fully private. Is this the first THP event on a Coore Crenshaw design?? I've played a half dozen or so and they're about as much fun as you can have on a golf course.

Also, my understanding is that despite some elevation changes, Dormie was designed for walking and they've even made some recent improvements on that front as well (bridges vs. walking around penalty areas, etc.). This is going to be one heck of an event!!!
I believe Talking Stick would be the first we did of C&C.

THP hosting events at The Dormie Club in back to back months!!!

The swag alone will exceed the cost of entry. If you see this thread and aren’t in the Albatross club you really are missing out

This is absolute insanity. I am going to have to try and make it work

Sounds fun for sure, unfortunately the dates won't work. :cry:

The swag alone will exceed the cost of entry. If you see this thread and aren’t in the Albatross club you really are missing out
It will actually be pretty close to 3x the cost of entry.

Love seeing this pop up with the new 2022 logo. Swag and course are off the charts good! This is awesome.

And it’s a walking event! 🔥🔥

What a course you guys found to let everyone walk!! So excited for this!

Absolutely freaking incredible. A bucket list course and experience.

Going to be amazing. Swag is off the charts, and you can't beat Coore & Crenshaw designs.

That sounds like an awesome experience. $100 to Budget Golf would go soooooo far, too haha. Shame the dates won’t work but that’ll be a sweet time.

Sounds amazing!! Just wow!!!

I've been so excited to hear the details of this one with all the hints that were dropped.
Definitely looking forward to seeing how these teams unfold.

I believe Talking Stick would be the first we did of C&C.
Of course - forgot that was C&C! I feel like that one and Kapalua are the two courses that don't really look/feel like the rest of the portfolio.

This golf course looks amazing. This may be the most anticipated golf course at an experience since I have joined THP. Have heard nothing but good things about it and the area is obviously a killer golf mecca.

This golf course looks amazing. This may be the most anticipated golf course at an experience since I have joined THP. Have heard nothing but good things about it and the area is obviously a killer golf mecca.
Back to back months there

Back