EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

I know most of the participants saw it, but for those following that might have missed it, JB put up a cool "how would you play this hole" for hole 17 at Dormie Club! We are getting close gents!

After many long nights, endless research and data, and painstaking deliberation, I have decided to throw my support behind @Legalize Mulligans and @Steve2100 and the Double Ditkas!!

Why you ask? Because I’m a Packers fan it’s the last thing anyone would suspect!

After many long nights, endless research and data, and painstaking deliberation, I have decided to throw my support behind @Legalize Mulligans and @Steve2100 and the Double Ditkas!!

Why you ask? Because I’m a Packers fan it’s the last thing anyone would suspect!

What if this backfires and the Packers are cursed for 100 yrs? 😆

Then @PackersGirl would be pretty pissed at the "detective".

Uhhhh @RealPretendPsychic I think we need to talk......this is mind blowing and quite frankly, gross. We cannot have you take these kind of risks for our Pack. I mean, what if we make it to the playoffs only to blow it for years to come?! Oh.....wait....OK, go ahead....it couldn't hurt. 😂

df685376-2b36-4c58-9ea8-261a7d297ef9-jumbo16x9_AP20335167757222.jpg
Hug it up Brother!:LOL: Proud to have your endorsement despite the amount of :rolleyes: I will get from @PackersGirl :LOL:

I approve this message! You wont be disappointed ;)

I just realized today that I will not be able to bring my traditional Cuban coffee maker on this trip. @JB @Mmaynard11 (nee Powder) @jdtox did you happen to see any Cuban cafeterias in rural NC?

I just realized today that I will not be able to bring my traditional Cuban coffee maker on this trip. @JB @Mmaynard11 (nee Powder) @jdtox did you happen to see any Cuban cafeterias in rural NC?
They are everywhere. Incredibly popular in rural NC.

They are everywhere. Incredibly popular in rural NC.
I won't be leaving the resort. Ill be drinking regular coffee out of those fantastic Dormie Club coffee mugs.

I won't be leaving the resort. Ill be drinking regular coffee out of those fantastic Dormie Club coffee mugs.
I’d be surprised if there is somewhere near Dormie that has it. Not that it helps, but there is a food truck that is usually parked near my office that has really good Cuban coffee.

I don’t recall seeing any…but once your at the resort you are kind of at the resort. 😂

They say keep your enemies close…

Pork Campechano
pork carnitas, chorizo, pork cracklings, salsa verde and pickled onions, served on blue corn tortillas

F049E6BB-31CE-47FF-8CCB-194114E721B4.jpeg

No but the coffee in the clubhouse was quite good

Pro tip. Dont drink the K Cups in the cottage. Head to the restaurant area lobby and they have coffee out there from a local roaster that is pretty good.

Back