EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our special events for this community is back and better than ever. and we are taking it to another level. This year Budget Golf is bringing along some friends, a bunch of THPers and a whole lot of stuff for the participants.

IMG_8285.JPG

When & Where
September 7th-9th, 2022
The Dormie Club
West End, NC

Details
This incredible few days is open to 12 THPers that will compete in teams of 2 (THP creates the teams). There will also be 2 other teams made up of Budget Golf, Theragun and Bag Boy making the entire field 16 golfers ready to have an amazing few days. While the winning teams will get incredible prizes (details TBA), each of the 12 THPers will also receive this list of swag.

A Bag Boy Nitron
A Bag Boy Travel Cover
A Theragun
A $100 Budget Golf Gift Card
1 Pullover
1 Dozen Golf Balls
1 Pair of Golf Shoes
Golf Socks
2 Polos
1 Surprise Item handpicked by Budget Golf

Each of the 6 teams will be put together to create a "tag team"of sorts complete with team name and the competition over Saturday and Sunday will be filled with fun and excitement. This of course is a handicapped event and ALL SKILL LEVELS are welcome.

What do the winners get? Well that is a surprise, but will come out before signup. Based on the history of this event, you know it is going to be mind-blowing, to go along with the already amazing list of swag that each participant gets for coming out.

This is a walking event. Every participant will be receiving a new push cart from Bag Boy, great socks and shoes from Budget Golf and being played at a place that is incredibly pure. You will be walking the course both days as part of the competition and using the unbelievable Nitron to make it easy. Post event will be all about healing and Theragun onsite to not only take in the fun, but make your body feel better post round.

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 5.42.55 AM.png

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2022 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
36 Holes of Golf (18 each day) at Dormie Club
Night Putting with Group over Drinks on lighted up green
Team Lodging in Cabins at the course
Incredible SWAG
Group Dinners with All Companies
All Meals and Drinks Included
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This event will have a handicap tie in to make sure everybody has a shot at winning.

The Dormie Club
The all private facility is ready for the Budget Championship.
Rustic, secluded, and peaceful, Dormie Club’s 310 acres melt into the rolling hills. The only original Coore & Crenshaw design in North Carolina. Definitely a bucket list course.

Teams
First in Fun: JB and Ryan Liberty from Budget Golf
Slinging Bags: @StevenTheeSlinger and Craig from Bag Boy
Pickled Fizzle: @BigDill and @Afizzle2100
Commanding Wookiees: @TWright971 and @Datkison
Secret Taco: @Golfers Anonymous and @echico
Tom Brady: @jfox789 and @Wholeinone
Double Ditkas: @Legalize Mulligans and @Steve2100
Mirror Image: @Jeff Spicoli and @FranTheMan

Last edited:

Budget absolutely kills it with swag.

Looks like Bagboy and Theragun are right neck and neck with them though.

all that for $500, lol. just lol. 🤯

Beautiful. This will be so much fun. And, those dates work for me. 😀

Wow love that format, sounds like another incredible experience!

Budget absolutely kills it with swag.

Looks like Bagboy and Theragun are right neck and neck with them though.

all that for $500, lol. just lol. 🤯
Lodging and food will cost more than that for those that like to know the details

This looks like a great Experience!!!

Absolutely amazing.

Do we know who will be playing from each company yet?

AMAZING!

Oh heck yes!!! What an event and the dates work for me!!! Count me in!
1652119190990.png

Oh man, this one looks sweet. I ❤ my Nitron and I'm happy to see a few others will get to be posting in the review thread in a few months!

My goodness!! This event! 😍

Back