EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

Pro tip. Dont drink the K Cups in the cottage. Head to the restaurant area lobby and they have coffee out there from a local roaster that is pretty good.
This is the type of insider information I am looking for. Can I bring my own mug if I but it from the pro shop? (I am j/k)

Less than 5 weeks away I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone in person for this!

The road to dialing in my game and truly grinding starts this weekend!

The road to dialing in my game and truly grinding starts this weekend!
Doesn’t a pickle need more time then that to peak? What if your still just a cucumber by then 😆?

Doesn’t a pickle need more time then that to peak? What if your still just a cucumber by then 😆?

It’s an experimental process that is being tested.

If it’s looking bleak coming closer to time I’m just going to have to metaphorically try to microwave the game (steroids)

If it’s looking bleak coming closer to time I’m just going to have to metaphorically try to microwave the game (steroids)

F090FBED-F7BA-4ECF-A099-499C7A987589.jpeg
Getting closer!🥃

I just hope my irons show up soon enough to get a little time with them before heading out there.

I just hope my irons show up soon enough to get a little time with them before heading out there.
Real boss move would be peeling the wrappers off one by one at Dormie.

4 1/2 weeks
Is this a live look at the competition’s training

Played 36 today. Didn’t walk but happy to get in some reps for the Championship. Finger crossed I can get out of bed tomorrow.

Played 36 today. Didn’t walk but happy to get in some reps for the Championship. Finger crossed I can get out of bed tomorrow.
Good work! I know you guys are going to do great out there. Everyone else is playing for 2nd!!!

I don't know how you got this footage of me but it's freakin' me out!!!!
Gretchen and Betty have been sneaking us information for weeks 🤣

4 1/2 weeks

Not shown in video is the 100 pound backpack I am wearing. Don’t knock mall walkers, sonny boy🤣

Not shown in video is the 100 pound backpack I am wearing. Don’t knock mall walkers, sonny boy🤣
Betty said it was all feathers to look heavy. 😆

4 1/2 weeks

Are you insinuating that my mall walking isn’t gonna get it done? Let me assure you it’s a good burn hence the sweatband.

It’s so damn humid in Indiana right now. Will be well prepared for Dormie

Back