EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

It’s so damn humid in Indiana right now. Will be well prepared for Dormie
It's been a brutal summer. Hopefully it will cool down a bit by the time we are there.

In preparation for the event and @jfox789 arriving in NC, I've played 4 days in a row. Played 36 yesterday and walked 36 today in the silly heat. It was the first time walking in about 5 months and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Being able to walk and play at Dormie is going to be a treat.

I definitely need to get back into some cardio in preparation for this. My golf game has been consistent with the last 3 rounds being within a couple stroke of my cap, which I think is just about all you can ask for going into a competitive event.

Yeah, i've upped the cardio and working out in prep for the event. Began watching my diet closer with the goal of dropping a few pounds as well. My Driver swing has gone missing on the course lately so I am on a mission to find that before the event. Have a couple lessons scheduled to try to get it figured out. With about 30 days to go i'm getting really excited.

🚨🚨🚨 There is a club change or 2. My Radspeed XB developed a crack so I am now rolling with a Callaway Rogue ST Max. I was going to go with the Rouge but I couldn't find one. 🤣

Also put the hybrid in the bag after the utility has started to be a little problematic at times. Need a fairway finder with confidence so the hybrid is there to see if it can fill that role.

Oh, so stock car is out, eh? We're going with mods now???

Hold my beer
bring it!

In other news, another team sent me a sticker as well. Still waiting on the contract terms to be finalized to see if it replaces Pickled Fizzle as the main sponsors or not.

bring it!

In other news, another team sent me a sticker as well. Still waiting on the contract terms to be finalized to see if it replaces Pickled Fizzle as the main sponsors or not.
We know how that sticker got there.......

1660065611470.png

How do I choose between Secret Taco or Pickled Fizzle? Should I let them buy my love with bro hugs?
You should let them buy your love with golf balls.
Since you already chose wrong.:ROFLMAO:

You should let them buy your love with golf balls.
Since you already chose wrong.:ROFLMAO:

I am not you, sir! :ROFLMAO:

I still have golf balls from December, so I am good there.

How do I choose between Secret Taco or Pickled Fizzle? Should I let them buy my love with bro hugs?
Team Secret Taco is the kind of team that will see your ball fall off the tee and yell "that's one".

Team Secret Taco is the kind of team that will see your ball fall off the tee and yell "that's one".
That sounds more like Team Tom Brady

I'm sure everyone has looked over the course 1000 times already but a fun little feature on hole 3 was just posted 😁

My go to heckle on the golf course is, "you really compressed that one," if you blow a putt way past the hole. Gimme some credit. 🤣

My go to heckle on the golf course is, "you really compressed that one," if you blow a putt way past the hole. Gimme some credit. 🤣
What happens when I top a ball with my driver? Theoretically, of course.

I stick with the stock “well that’s different” 😆

I resemble that remark....

What happens when I top a ball with my driver? Theoretically, of course.
You are standing way too close to the ball........after you hit it.

You are standing way too close to the ball........after you hit it.
You have to add at the beginning of that line "I know what your problem is"

Oh, almost forgot the guys weekend favorite last year: "did you guys see that worm duck?!?!?!?"

Back