EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

Thought walking 18 would be no problem today. I'm obviously optimistic and then reality set in.

So ready to follow this great event!

Get those walking rounds up beforehand. For those that do it on the regular:

Thank you lord for Theragun.

Thank you lord for Theragun.
I had the big boy elite in the bag. I used it right before my triple. Wait, none of this is good for the mightiness of Theragun! :ROFLMAO: It sure did relieve the tightness though. I think it was the heat more than anything. I say that because we don't get "heat" like you guys will see so make sure and prep the body with plenty of hydration. I'm really tougher than I sound...haha.

The mini will lighten the load and be a huge assest, pack well!

I had the big boy elite in the bag. I used it right before my triple. Wait, none of this is good for the mightiness of Theragun! :ROFLMAO: It sure did relieve the tightness though. I think it was the heat more than anything. I say that because we don't get "heat" like you guys will see so make sure and prep the body with plenty of hydration. I'm really tougher than I sound...haha.

The mini will lighten the load and be a huge assest, pack well!
I will have my Theragun and the Mini there along with a foam roller. Will be bringing plenty of sunscreen and Gold Bond @Mmaynard11

I will have my Theragun and the Mini there along with a foam roller. Will be bringing plenty of sunscreen and Gold Bond @Mmaynard11
For what it’s worth do not use the aerosol version of the Gold Bond they have.😂😂😂

For what it’s worth do not use the aerosol version of the Gold Bond they have.😂😂😂
This sounds like it comes from a place of experience. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• AF22EC1F-7E0C-49C6-9ACC-30099CA13A8F.gif
    AF22EC1F-7E0C-49C6-9ACC-30099CA13A8F.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Well, we’re only 27 days away from the best THP walking event ever. Hopefully, all of the teams have been getting dialed in and are ready for a solid couple of days. To those participating, we’ve got a nice little surprise coming your way via FedEx…keep your eyes peeled. For the others following this thread, we’re looking forward to sharing how PURE this event will be. STAY TUNED!

Well, we’re only 27 days away from the best THP walking event ever. Hopefully, all of the teams have been getting dialed in and are ready for a solid couple of days. To those participating, we’ve got a nice little surprise coming your way via FedEx…keep your eyes peeled. For the others following this thread, we’re looking forward to sharing how PURE this event will be. STAY TUNED!
Heck yeah! I am really excited to get to NC and play some golf with you! may have to change my team allegiances to Team Slinging Bags!

Starting a week from Monday, we will start having a lot of news on this one. It is going to be a ton of fun and I can't wait for you guys to enjoy Dormie Club with Budget and Bag Boy.

Leaving us in suspense!

Less than a month out and we are getting some big announcements.

More surprises for the guys! Sweet!!

About 10 minutes after @StevenTheeSlinger message I saw a FedEx truck on my block and just stared at him as he drove past my house. Just a sad moment I can't wait to erase from my memory!

Glad I saw this now, purchased the aerosol version a few days ago, will abort and go powder. Good Looking out!!

So excited for this! Can’t wait to meet and golf!

Today was interesting, drive on first tee went about 80 yds or so. Knocked it up to around 120 which is still short of normal drive and then flew the green by 10 yards. OK, decent drive on 2 but punched it right rough. Mower runs over my brand new ProV1x, nothing but the shell with my initials on it. On and 3 putt. Next hole on and 3 putt. 4th, par 5 on in 2 miss eagle by 3 inches right of hole. Next hole OB, 2nd ball on and 3 putt. Make some pars. Get to 12 and to avoid standing on someone's line try to tap in from bad angle and miss 6 incher. Hit on down left side see it go between these 2 palm trees, LOST. Around those 3 putts drain a 12, 21, and 10 footer. About 99 degrees when we finished. Finally got my irons dialed in. New ones should be here maybe next week. I seriously don't know what is going on with my game. But I'm ramping up to some solid golf in about 4 weeks.

Back