EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

Today was interesting, drive on first tee went about 80 yds or so. Knocked it up to around 120 which is still short of normal drive and then flew the green by 10 yards. OK, decent drive on 2 but punched it right rough. Mower runs over my brand new ProV1x, nothing but the shell with my initials on it. On and 3 putt. Next hole on and 3 putt. 4th, par 5 on in 2 miss eagle by 3 inches right of hole. Next hole OB, 2nd ball on and 3 putt. Make some pars. Get to 12 and to avoid standing on someone's line try to tap in from bad angle and miss 6 incher. Hit on down left side see it go between these 2 palm trees, LOST. Around those 3 putts drain a 12, 21, and 10 footer. About 99 degrees when we finished. Finally got my irons dialed in. New ones should be here maybe next week. I seriously don't know what is going on with my game. But I'm ramping up to some solid golf in about 4 weeks.
Man, your round sounds a lot like my rounds. All my playing partners say is "It's just golf."

Today was interesting, drive on first tee went about 80 yds or so. Knocked it up to around 120 which is still short of normal drive and then flew the green by 10 yards. OK, decent drive on 2 but punched it right rough. Mower runs over my brand new ProV1x, nothing but the shell with my initials on it. On and 3 putt. Next hole on and 3 putt. 4th, par 5 on in 2 miss eagle by 3 inches right of hole. Next hole OB, 2nd ball on and 3 putt. Make some pars. Get to 12 and to avoid standing on someone's line try to tap in from bad angle and miss 6 incher. Hit on down left side see it go between these 2 palm trees, LOST. Around those 3 putts drain a 12, 21, and 10 footer. About 99 degrees when we finished. Finally got my irons dialed in. New ones should be here maybe next week. I seriously don't know what is going on with my game. But I'm ramping up to some solid golf in about 4 weeks.
It will come around. We are going to have a great time at Dormie.

Raise your hand if you went to budgetgolf.com and searched “PURE” after @StevenTheeSlinger ’s post…

I get about 20 phone calls per day asking who I think will win this. They seem to all come from the Las Vegas 702 area code. So, despite liking many of the guys going, I have decided to throw my expert opinion behind the two teams that gave me something 😆

I will be rooting and betting on Secret Tacos and Commanding Wookiees.
View attachment trim.E6356367-4E3D-4068-8800-2AF11DFFB31A.MOV

I get about 20 phone calls per day asking who I think will win this. They seem to all come from the Las Vegas 702 area code. So, despite liking many of the guys going, I have decided to throw my expert opinion behind the two teams that gave me something 😆

I will be rooting and betting on Secret Tacos and Commanding Wookiees.
View attachment 9111790
I am absolutely shocked that you would pick against me after seeing my par 3 tee shot talents. Shocked!

I am absolutely shocked that you would pick against me after seeing my par 3 tee shot talents. Shocked!
Still waiting on my Cuban coffee. If I had that, you would be among the favorites. 🤪

Still waiting on my Cuban coffee. If I had that, you would be among the favorites. 🤪
I know! That’s my fault. If I could redo one thing during that weekend, it wouldn’t be staying on that awful chair. It would be bringing my coffee pot.

Walked 18 today and the only issue I had was the clic gear cart at the course had no cup holder so I had to carry my Transfusion!(I know our Nitron will have one) Other than that calamity everything went well. Feet. legs and back feel fine! Couple more walking rounds to go!

Walked 18 today and the only issue I had was the clic gear cart at the course had no cup holder so I had to carry my Transfusion!(I know our Nitron will have one) Other than that calamity everything went well. Feet. legs and back feel fine! Couple more walking rounds to go!
I like where your priorities are. Cup holders for cold beverages is key.

Man I’m playing a round this morning and I need a theragun BAD. So sore

Never used a Theragun but really looking forward to it!

Another event at a Dormie Network course and I am waiting for food pics and more pro shop pics to see what we can have in store. 🌮🤔

The course was cart path only. Would have loved to have a Nitron as an option for walking. Won’t be long!

After spending a weekend walking a theme park with the kids, and @Mmaynard11 ‘s complications with spray powders, I have decided that some compression shorts are going to be a must for this experience.

The course was cart path only. Would have loved to have a Nitron as an option for walking. Won’t be long!

it would’ve been amazing if you would’ve had a Nitron. You really should’ve had one by now

Back