EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

@Afizzle2100 I feel like we may not be the popular team so far, but darn it we are a team of the people.

After spending a weekend walking a theme park with the kids, and @Mmaynard11 ‘s complications with spray powders, I have decided that some compression shorts are going to be a must for this experience.
Hahahaha especially with walking…or you can always just test out the aerosolized gold bond.

I did go to the range today and it was very humid for the desert due to the monsoons. I will be a sweaty mess in NC. :ROFLMAO:

Hahahaha especially with walking…or you can always just test out the aerosolized gold bond.
I am afraid they don’t sell it at the bar and it’s gonna be like $16.99 on @JB ’s tab 😂

I am afraid they don’t sell it at the bar and it’s gonna be like $16.99 on @JB ’s tab 😂
The happy dance after applying is worth the 16.99 for @JB

Pretreatment is the key to help avoid the pain. Also those new underwear with the holders built in...amazing.

Pretreatment is the key to help avoid the pain. Also those new underwear with the holders built in...amazing.
Thank me later
46205B98-7779-4FD2-BD27-30BB02F585B5.jpeg

Reactions: J4U
Sooooo is that why you told someone not to use that version of it?? Is that what got you the name :LOL:

@Afizzle2100 I feel like we may not be the popular team so far, but darn it we are a team of the people.

We will finish as the favorite team if we just post the most food pics lol

Chip on the shoulder mentality!

82F9C132-8AC1-40C3-9714-29F2ED04409E.gif

Are we up next?

Saw this a moment ago on Instagram. Get your credit card ready!

That mallet cover looked 💯

Think we'll go out as 4 foursomes or one sixteensome?

Back