EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

Starting a week from Monday, we will start having a lot of news on this one. It is going to be a ton of fun and I can't wait for you guys to enjoy Dormie Club with Budget and Bag Boy.
Reminder it looks like next week we are going to start getting some news. I check my FedEx app 2-3 times a day to see if there is something coming as well.

Just getting caught up after being MIA for 2 weeks getting married + honeymoon. Now my next big life event is Budget! Cannot wait! The few announcement look incredible and spot on THP.

Playing in a two man event on Saturday and a horse race on Sunday. Trying to get back into the swing of it quickly before NC. Let’s goo!!
Smart plan to get chosen and commit to this event BEFORE getting married :ROFLMAO:

Smart plan to get chosen and commit to this event BEFORE getting married :ROFLMAO:
And remember: it's always better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Some good news to report. The trial I was set for during the time this experience is happening will not create a conflict. The bad news is that it’s set for the week before, so I will be going from a 5 day trial to NC for this.

September 7-9 is going to be a bad time to be a beer.

@JDax keep an eye out. :ROFLMAO:

Some prep on the range today

16607739142114044705540522848338.jpg

Has the format been nailed down for this one?

Not yet! But feel free to share your early thoughts and allegiances!

JB teased that we get some info next week. Not sure if that will be format or not but I would suspect that would be known soon.

Team Pickled Fizzle is building some momentum this weekend. I can feel it.

Team Pickled Fizzle is building some momentum this weekend. I can feel it.
The fizzle will be flat if they open up now.

I've got 4 rounds over the next 4 days so getting the stamina built up.

Working hard to get my Driver sorted out (have a new shaft on the way to see if that can help) and another lesson on Saturday. Played yesterday for league and at least kept everything in play off the tee, but my putter disappeared completely or it could have been a decent round (hoping that is just a weird one off).

Cant wait for this event. Hearing more details next week will be awesome. I've also been stalking my fedex delivery manager and working on my bag lifts for the pro shop!

I think I am going to play some golf today.

Some good news to report. The trial I was set for during the time this experience is happening will not create a conflict. The bad news is that it’s set for the week before, so I will be going from a 5 day trial to NC for this.

September 7-9 is going to be a bad time to be a beer.
Those beers have no idea the storm that is headed their way

Not yet! But feel free to share your early thoughts and allegiances!
I don’t have allegiances, but an inclusion of Alt Shot or even Shamble Combined Score would change my view of the competition.

Back