2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

7BF3CE9D-D50F-44CC-8DD3-F8AFD2D84864.jpeg

I’m definitely settled into the X going into the week and the foreseeable future. Love the consistency and the distance it helps give me off the tee. Will love to see how it plays at Dormie. The spin off the driver isn’t a worry as I thought going into the season and has worked so well for me around the greens.

The ones you lost in Myrtle hardly made a dent then lol
Please don’t mention Myrtle and dent in the same sentence with me, it’s a trigger.

Last edited:
Picked up a 6 dozen Chrome Soft USA Truvis from JD Clubs at a crazy price (Under $40) that I couldn't pass them up.

1662472236919.png

For as much as I Iike the X-LS, CS just plays better for me and I get it to spin a bit better into greens.
Get a nice high flight on my drives, which helps now that the dew is getting heavier in the morning.
So it's CS USA Truvis for the rest of the year!!

Speaking of Myrtle, just played Meadowlands. I now know where Carolina puts all its runoff. Luckily only lost 3 balls. My son is with me so picked up a case of Lime Green Soft for him.20220905_142142.jpg20220906_073747.jpg

You must lose a lot of golf balls.
I believe in the ball and I like to support my local stores, so I was happy to buy in bulk. And yes.

The Chrome Soft was good for me today. Plenty low spin off the tee and solid check on the greens all day long. I just love the high ball flight I am seeing.

I played the LS tonight. It stops pretty impressively with the Jaws raw around the green.

One thing I have been thinking about is how much the durability is improved this year. That shot that hit a tree barely left a tiny yellow dot and no scars.

Back