2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Why does this make me feel like I should play Triple Track today, just to keep the cosmic balance? :unsure:

I'll see if they have a sleeve of LS.

I can’t wait for you to get hooked on it accidentally. 🤣

1 day only.

If I can find.

Without looking even casually hard.

I'm pretty much over it actually. Screw the cosmos. It has no idea what we're doing, and it hates lines. :p

I have played the shamrock tuvis CSX-LS my last 2 rounds and still think it's the perfect pairing with the Rogue ST Pro irons. I am seeing a strong ball flight even in windy conditions with plenty of stopping power. I tried it against my previous ball (TP5x) on course for a couple holes and the LS was the winner for me

I’m so lost, and I think the problem is I have too many options, so I’m not committing to one of them.

The CS Truvis today was a ton of fun and I played really well with it.
but I also rolled a few putts and played a couple holes with CSX Triple Track and they looked awesome end over end, and did everything I wanted.

I’m so confused and questioning everything

I’m so lost, and I think the problem is I have too many options, so I’m not committing to one of them.

but I also rolled a few putts and played a couple holes with CSX Triple Track and they looked awesome end over end, and did everything I wanted.

Well stop playing more than one at a time! :LOL:

Pick one for the day, leave the rest at home.

You’re not making this any easier
You're the one who told me you were over TT...you sound like you're the one not making it easy ;)😁

I was rolling some putts today with some csx and some other brands. It seemed to me the csx came off the putter slower. Not really a problem. Actually kinda liked it. But it seemed that if the group. These were the balls that came off short..

Interesting. Anyone else notice this?

That’s not how this works 🤣
I had a friend who invited 3 dates to the same bar once thinking it would help his chances. You remind me of.. wait. He had a little brother.. :unsure:

I was rolling some putts today with some csx and some other brands. It seemed to me the csx came off the putter slower. Not really a problem. Actually kinda liked it. But it seemed that if the group. These were the balls that came off short..

I was playing this game about 2 days ago. And yes. There was one I had with me that was slower though. I was also putting with 2 CSX and 1 CSX LS in some drills and noticed a slight result difference there.

I haven’t tried against other brands but have tried this with the Chrome Soft family. The CS was the shortest with CS X and CS X LS were about even. I’ll have to borrow a couple of my son’s TP5X balls to test against. The CS X rolls nicely for me. I’m getting the pace I want pretty easily, although I’ve been playing it on and off since they were released.

I haven’t tried against other brands but have tried this with the Chrome Soft family. The CS was the shortest with CS X and CS X LS were about even. I’ll have to borrow a couple of my son’s TP5X balls to test against. The CS X rolls nicely for me. I’m getting the pace I want pretty easily, although I’ve been playing it on and off since they were released.

Yeah, I am not complaining about it. Just something I noticed. They seems to roll even and all. But these were consistently the shorter balls. So I was curious if I was crazy or if anyone else noticed this.

Especially because I think the CSX is among the fastest off the driver..

Yeah, I am not complaining about it. Just something I noticed. They seems to roll even and all. But these were consistently the shorter balls. So I was curious if I was crazy or if anyone else noticed this.

I’m really just curious. I took a yellow TP5X from my son after he started becoming a white ball only ball snob and played it last round. I was making a more confident stroke but I also missed long 67%. I usually miss long in the high 30s to low 40s but for tap ins most of the time. This time I was left with some longer come backers and I want to know if it was the stroke or the ball because your question made me think about it.

I was able to sing the praises of this awesome golf ball at my Father In Law’s member guest. Someone that i was paired up with today complimented me on my putting and I gave all the credit to TT. He said “great, now i have to go buy some” 😂😂

So can anyone tell me what those practice balls everyone sells are? I still haven't figured out what they are, are they precious generation or is there something different about them.

So can anyone tell me what those practice balls everyone sells are? I still haven't figured out what they are, are they precious generation or is there something different about them.
They are probably balls that didn’t meet the quality specifications is my guess.

I’m not sure this is what you want to know but I bought two box of practice CS ball. Played until I have couple of sleeves left. Today I bought 2022 CS triple track. I’ve only putt around the house comparing two side by side.
Triple track feels and sound much softer. Practice ball feels much clickier. I roll few with Prov1x and Vice pro plus. They feel and sound like CS practice ball. It might be CSX stamped CS or they were just CS mixed and they all stamped CS. It sure doesn’t feel like CS 2022. I have taylormade stripe also. CS 2022 feels closer to stripe than CS practice. I don’t have 2020 CS so can’t compare.

Ps: It plays great. I have no complaints. They do get damage quickly. I have so many scuff ball laying around now. Will soon find out since I got non practice ball now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still enjoying everything about the 2022 CS family. Have been using the CS X LS USA Truvis ball recently and loving it. I use TT for putting practice as well and it works quite well.

I finally got around to doing a quick test on my carpet. Distance wise the TP5X rolled about the same as my CS X LS. It didn’t matter if it was 3 feet or 20. I had some really nice consistent groups. But I noticed the pitch off the CS X LS was a little higher and maybe a little louder. I kept thinking I hammered it but it went the right distance. Maybe some sound/feel tricks coming off the putter?

Time to try the CSX-LS again then.. it sits right in the middle! 😁

I'm loving the pairing of the CSX-LS with the new Jaws Raw 58 z grind. The spin I'm getting on chips is unreal. I can confidently throw the ball farther on chips and trust the spin to stop quick. It's allowing me to take a lot of the green and break out of my chips.

I played a bunch of different balls today. Some to kind of refresh myself on them with replacements coming. It was tough conditions. Windy, tight shapes off the tee, position course on approach with tough greens. And it was pretty insane how much some balls didn't match up to these. Like not even close. Getting chewed up in the wind, not hitting typical distances for the ball type, just all over the map and really lacking overall. I'm still a little wide eyed about it. Shocked me after not having mixed it up since spring.

And the LS is a monster. Shrugs all those things off like a champ. Just blew all the rest away.

Back