2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

I just did a quick Google search and see several club fitters in the Boston area, including a Club Champion off of I-95. There also is a PGA Superstore located at the Marketplace at Braintree. You could go there and hit all of the offerings to your heart’s content.
Thanks.

All, thanks for all the interest and feedback in our stuff, love reading all of the threads. Let me address one topic that there seems to be some debate on. I have seen some question how much more technology others may have or even how this driver compares to prior models. First off, keep in mind as you see from many sources ("Biased" or otherwise) - hard to argue the performance of our past Drivers or frankly, the technology that they deliver. Also very hard to argue that we are the leaders in designing products with AI - this is not even debatable and the first outcome of this was Jailbreak which has continually proven to deliver fast ball speeds. Also hard to argue that we have been using composite in our Drivers for 20 years - in many different ways to meet our ultimate objective of driving the best performance (see point one).

Now, does the new Rogue Driver have one simple idea that we are rallying everything around - no, there are too many things that have improved that play a role in the performance of this Driver. Does this Driver have a Jailbreak technology - yes, better than what we have done in the past, are we using AI in the design, yes, and we are leveraging it more than we ever have before to deliver more speed and forgiveness around the face. Are we bringing the Tungsten Speed Cartridge to this driver, yes.

Finally, is one of the Rogue Drivers going to be better for every single person, particularly those playing Epic Max/Speed models - no. Those Drivers are really good, not everyone will see a gain, most will, up to you if better than what you have or something else you are considering. Also, we also know everyone, even the "lunatic fringe" are not going to buy a new Driver every year, but we also know that new products drive the energy and excitement for the category. It is your choice if you think the technology and performance gain is worth it for you. Bottom line, we stand behind our technology and performance and all we ask is if you are considering a new product, get our stuff in the mix - I like our chances our performance will win.

Oh, once more thing - The Rogue lineup top to bottom is REALLY GOOD!

Thanks all.

it’s pretty cool watching rogue go toe to toe and often win against the other driver that was recently released.

if you had to boil down the rogue st message into one attention-grabbing phrase, what would you say?

We have another Rogue ST Max converter!

@MNMarc is going to be ordering one at the start of pre-sale. That was the big topic in our team meeting today!!

Hit the ST Max today and ended up putting it in the bag over another driver today. Used on the back 9 exclusively and think I may have found the one. Going to get some more numbers in hte tech studio, but so far so good.

Hit the ST Max today and ended up putting it in the bag over another driver today. Used on the back 9 exclusively and think I may have found the one. Going to get some more numbers in hte tech studio, but so far so good.
Spoiler alert: they’re going to be good.
10.5 or 9?
Paderson still?

Spoiler alert: they’re going to be good.
10.5 or 9?
Paderson still?
This has a Kinetixx Launch shaft. I’m going to be testing a few out including my LIN•Q

also will test every head again, but so far both in the studio and on the course I’m getting the most consistency out of this head based on every driver released so far.

Oh man!

That's huge!! You mentioned that you essentially had your driver for the year picked out too right?

This has a Kinetixx Launch shaft. I’m going to be testing a few out including my LIN•Q

also will test every head again, but so far both in the studio and on the course I’m getting the most consistency out of this head based on every driver released so far.
Not surprised at all. I have seen 3-4 review videos on the line and they have all been way better with the same amount of distance.

What were you seeing that made you make the switch? What is your normal(like internet golfers have normal) ball shape? Love me some LinQ

What were you seeing that made you make the switch? What is your normal(like internet golfers have normal) ball shape? Love me some LinQ
Consistency. Top end distance was good, on par with some others I have been trying. Where this one seemed to shine for me was elimination of a big miss and just be extremely consistent for the round.

I had a Mavrik max and loved it. This driver appeals to me more than the Stealth. Will give it a try once I can get my hands on one.

I'm in the same boat as you on this.

What questions do people have about the driver?

Does yours have hot melt? I’m woneering if the ST Max has a left bias and if hot melt or a flat adapter would be the way to neutralize it…?

My buddy @JPendleton broke his record for carry on trackman with the Rogue ST Max head and is going to be ordering one ASAP! He broke the 290 carry barrier!

Not sure what they put in the food up there in MN, but it makes some strong swinging golfers don't cha know. With those numbers he better be puttin that Rogue ST Max in the Bahg. @MattyD-MPLS he used your set-up right?! What was your shaft again I know you've probably said it 100 times.

Looking forward to this one - trades are ready - it reminds me of a better looking Ping 425 and haven't heard much on the feel/sound. But since Mavrik, Callaway feel has been great.

But like the Ping, I'm thinking this one will stay in play even on not so sweet swings. That large amount of tungsten in back should help.

As to draw bias, the Epic Speed supposedly had some but I did not see it. Bigger heads are typically more difficult to square up, so I don't mind a small amount of technical assistance.

Does yours have hot melt? I’m woneering if the ST Max has a left bias and if hot melt or a flat adapter would be the way to neutralize it…?

I have the green dot adapter to make it 3* open. The flat adapter is also a good option now because you can get them.

Not sure what they put in the food up there in MN, but it makes some strong swinging golfers don't cha know. With those numbers he better be puttin that Rogue ST Max in the Bahg. @MattyD-MPLS he used your set-up right?! What was your shaft again I know you've probably said it 100 times.

He hit my set up a few times but he has the Mavrik driver with a similar shaft. He has the HZRDUS yellow in a lighter weight.

I have the HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 70TX.

Love hearing all the positive feedback in here. Callaway always delivers with their drivers. Have just been so good going back to the OG Epic.

Consistency. Top end distance was good, on par with some others I have been trying. Where this one seemed to shine for me was elimination of a big miss and just be extremely consistent for the round.
Thanks. What was the big miss?

Feedback on these drivers has my attention. Among "reviews" (is 10-12 swings a review?), the dispersion is notable. I look at things like the standard deviation on ball speed, spin, launch, etc. It's tight. I don't know if it will be enough for me to drop the epic max ls but will keep an open mind. rogue st has moved to the top of my ponder list.

Thanks. What was the big miss?
My big miss historically has been a high fade, that happens once or twice a round.

Did Callaway explain what appears to be 4 small holes, are for?FJA3PS4WQAQI8b_.jpg

I have the green dot adapter to make it 3* open. The flat adapter is also a good option now because you can get them.
Doesn't the green also flatten the lie?

Back