2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

I'm very curious to see what the LINQ will do. The Kai'li is a fun wild card, and the Diamana D+ is a profile/family that I know I really like and the shaft I am going to use as a "baseline". The Smoke Green 100% will be the bomber because you need to swing aggressively to make it load, and it's an inch longer. If I put a Max head in it, that could be hilariously long and straight :ROFLMAO:
I'm pulling for the Diamana as I think the subtle looks will allow the club head to pop! (Although I game the LINQ so okay with that as well)

I keeping thinking back to my Epic Flash driver and I could hit some absolute bombs with it. I don't feel like I get those with my current driver but I'm in play more. I'm thinking I may be able to get the best of both worlds from an LS.
Good thing you chose one based on sound :ROFLMAO:

Posted a bit ago, but I know these threads move fast and get long.
I am currently testing the Max head and this was with a Project X shaft.
how much does your spin drop using the max ls or 💎💎💎?

how much does your spin drop using the max ls or 💎💎💎?
Haven’t tried diamond, but with LS about 500 rpm’s, sometimes more impact dependent. The low miss with the Max is freaking nuts for me though. So far it’s the reason for the change. I’m seeing such consistency

I'm pulling for the Diamana as I think the subtle looks will allow the club head to pop! (Although I game the LINQ so okay with that as well)
They are definitely some good looking shafts! The blue of the Kai’li Proto is so nice and the D+ is great too! The LINQ purple with the gold would make @MattyD-MPLS proud as a MSU Mankato alum and Vikings fan.

They are definitely some good looking shafts! The blue of the Kai’li Proto is so nice and the D+ is great too! The LINQ purple with the gold would make @MattyD-MPLS proud as a MSU Mankato alum and Vikings fan.
I think I am a Vikings tortured soul and not so much a fan at this point!

My bag fitting is Friday and i am excited to try these out. This whole new line is impressive.

My bag fitting is Friday and i am excited to try these out. This whole new line is impressive.
Any front runners in the lineup that piqued your interest more than others or going in blind?

Any front runners in the lineup that piqued your interest more than others or going in blind?

Rouge ST Max would seem to match my TSI2 the most. I will let the fitter say what is best. No idea on the FW or hybrids though will have to try them out.

Rouge ST Max would seem to match my TSI2 the most. I will let the fitter say what is best. No idea on the FW or hybrids though will have to try them out.
Whatever it takes to beat @MSEASU

I wasn't even fit in to the Max and it's still performing incredibly! I would say no matter what, that would be a great starting point!! Standard Max is going to surprise some people once they hit it!

I wasn't even fit in to the Max and it's still performing incredibly! I would say no matter what, that would be a great starting point!! Standard Max is going to surprise some people once they hit it!

I will try them all i am sure! You just never know what will work best.

I am really interested in the Rogue ST Max. I think that one might be a good fit for me, but we shall see. This is just a nice looking driver TBH.

I am thinking these are at the top of my list to test this year

I got to hit the Max LS and Triple Diamond today. I'm impressed! I got to take the wrapper off both of them. First shots with each were SOLID, on target and well struck. I like the looks of the whole package.

I really fell in love with the TD head shape because it reminds me of my Mavrik. I do like the LS, but my one quibble is the area where the face meets the hosel is shaped just a little different to my eye. The Epic Speed line had it too.

Triple Diamond - love the players shape, and I hit it well. Love the classic Callaway feel, I commented to my fitter on the very first shot about it.

Max LS - I also hit this pretty well. Had a couple of bombs with each. Max LS also kept speed up quite well on a couple of toe misses. Oh yeah, and that Callaway feel again.

Shaft paring was Tensei AV White 65X.

I got to hit the Max LS and Triple Diamond today. I'm impressed! I got to take the wrapper off both of them. First shots with each were SOLID, on target and well struck. I like the looks of the whole package.

I really fell in love with the TD head shape because it reminds me of my Mavrik. I do like the LS, but my one quibble is the area where the face meets the hosel is shaped just a little different to my eye. The Epic Speed line had it too.

Triple Diamond - love the players shape, and I hit it well. Love the classic Callaway feel, I commented to my fitter on the very first shot about it.

Max LS - I also hit this pretty well. Had a couple of bombs with each. Max LS also kept speed up quite well on a couple of toe misses. Oh yeah, and that Callaway feel again.

Shaft paring was Tensei AV White 65X.
When’s yours due in? 😁

When’s yours due in? 😁

More tinkering required. I really like the conceptual idea of the Max LS. That SHOULD be a fine fit on paper, and I could probably benefit from the MOI. That shape on the TD though... INSPIRES me to hit golf shots.

Just popping in to read a little more. Thinking I’m going to have to throw down with this line and Cobra. GG can’t/won’t have demo heads out until 1/21 at my location so couldnt have them go head to head tonight 😢

Just a PSA: Puppies love the Callaway ST Rogue lineup. So there’s that…

A couple of example shots once I was dialed in. These are back to back swings.

First, with the Triple Diamond. This one I recall as being pretty centered:
IMG_1049.jpg

I took the head off, put the Max LS back on the same Tensei White, and hit this one. This one was toe-side enough to feel it tug through the handle a little bit, but kept up 🔥
IMG_1051.jpg

I am dying to see these in person, it will come down to the max LS and 💎💎💎. I have always liked a smaller footprint head but if the shaping is good on the LS it will have a better shot. I have seen lots of pics but not sure if I have seen both side by side at address

Last edited:
Back