2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

Sorry, guys, still catching up, but for the Grandaddy guys who previously played the standard Mavrik or Epic Speed, what head were you fit into at the ECPC?

I was playing the Epic Max LS with the weight in the toe. I was fit into the Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS to get the same fade biased setup.

I hit the Max during my lesson yesterday with the AV 55 R Flex shaft.
It's a winner for me for sure - Better for me than Epic Max. Got more ball speed.
Already happy with the "Blind" purchase!

I hit the Max during my lesson yesterday with the AV 55 R Flex shaft.
It's a winner for me for sure - Better for me than Epic Max. Got more ball speed.
Already happy with the "Blind" purchase!
This is great news. May i ask what what was in the former driver and what your normal mid might be?

thanks!

My course has the new rogues as demos, so I took the triple diamond out yesterday on the range. The sound on this is perfect. Muted, way better than the epic speed line. Not sure on distance since it was the range but the flight looked nice.

Playing tomorrow, I’ll try another head and see how that turns out just the same!

This is great news. May i ask what what was in the former driver and what your normal mid might be?

thanks!
I traded in my Epic Max Driver - I actually don't have the Rogue Max yet, the lesson studio had a Demo and when I told my teacher I bought one he said: "Let's Swing it"!
I was getting 125 MPH ball speed with TP5X - So a little firm for me - Think I'd do better with a TP5/V1 type of ball.

Awesome! What shaft was in the max, i was fit into the 40 something stock regular. I do like the tenseis and play them in 3 other clubs, 2 blues and a red.

Awesome! What shaft was in the max, i was fit into the 40 something stock regular. I do like the tenseis and play them in 3 other clubs, 2 blues and a red.
Tensei Blue AV 55 R was in the Rogue Max

Thanks! I have heavier in my 3 wood, 3 Hy and 4 Hy (this is the red). Your post helps me in the event I cannot demo the Max I can do the 90 day things and just swap it for the Rogue with the Tensei 55. Did you happen to note what your miss was (and how the new club addressed that miss)? I know, too many questions sorry about that.

It's the one night a week that I get to play! Last week didn't go well but I have a good feeling about tonight! Driver is ready to hit some fairways again!

Had a fitting at a demo day at golf galaxy. Was fit into the 9 deg Max up, set in draw and lofted up 1 to 10 with the 70g UST V2 shaft in stiff. The 4 swings I took all had ballspeeds over 150 which is fast for me, and all 4 found the fairway. Downside is that shaft may or may not be in store come March to give that set-up another test. It was undoubtedly the best combo for me today, but I know the variables I bring, and if I'm going to spend the money I'd like at least another crack at.

Plus side is we did a bit of a ball fitting. Head to the Callaway ball thread for that one.

This combo sure is pur!
43C02456-EFFA-4B6E-BBB6-327CBFE5138A.jpeg
2A8C6532-A183-4BAF-A708-25A0B44FB88A.jpeg
3722992B-7EFD-4AA9-A3F0-485B7BCD65AC.jpeg

Attachments

• 3115F50F-0DB5-48E6-8D10-D9E5DFA69B7A.jpeg
    3115F50F-0DB5-48E6-8D10-D9E5DFA69B7A.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 3
I hit the Rogue ST today and really liked the shaft that was paired with it. I know it was one of the stock (no upcharge) options and my fitting sheet says Tensei Blue 60 but when I go to the Callaway site and look for that it's only offered in 55 or 65? Is there an option somewhere to pick a Tensei Blue AV 60?

Is the Tensei Blue AV 60 even a thing? I went to the Mitsubishi website and I'm also only seeing 55 or 65. Did the Callaway guy perhaps type in the wrong shaft on the trackman? Am I bad at searching things? These are my questions.
IMG_2731.jpeg

I hit the Rogue ST today and really liked the shaft that was paired with it. I know it was one of the stock (no upcharge) options and my fitting sheet says Tensei Blue 60 but when I go to the Callaway site and look for that it's only offered in 55 or 65? Is there an option somewhere to pick a Tensei Blue AV 60?

Is the Tensei Blue AV 60 even a thing? I went to the Mitsubishi website and I'm also only seeing 55 or 65. Did the Callaway guy perhaps type in the wrong shaft on the trackman? Am I bad at searching things? These are my questions.
View attachment 9063643
That might be a generic weight description for 60-69 gram shaft while the others are the spec’d weights.

I play Epic Max LS today and i really like it. Well, the sound is a little to high.

Wonder if the sound is better/ lower in Rogue Max LS rhen the Epic?

And the spin, have heard that the spin is lower in the Rogeu LS then the Epic LS, any thought about that?
I posted about it a few pages back. Should answer those questions 🤙🏼

So I made the mistake of trading in my Mav max for the epic max last year. And while it wasnt bad by any means i just felt for me the mav was a better fit. So i commited to a reboot by trading that in again, and going head to head with everything this year. Im not sure what it is, but something about this driver has put itself back into the lead, while some other drivers are producing more ball speed, this driver is consistently over all further. I have tried at multiple stores with varying launch monitors against everything currently out and each time the over all driving is more consistent and further. Im going back to do a formal fitting to try a few more shaft options and maybe different lofts, but right now this is the current leader in the clubhouse.

So I made the mistake of trading in my Mav max for the epic max last year. And while it wasnt bad by any means i just felt for me the mav was a better fit. So i commited to a reboot by trading that in again, and going head to head with everything this year. Im not sure what it is, but something about this driver has put itself back into the lead, while some other drivers are producing more ball speed, this driver is consistently over all further. I have tried at multiple stores with varying launch monitors against everything currently out and each time the over all driving is more consistent and further. Im going back to do a formal fitting to try a few more shaft options and maybe different lofts, but right now this is the current leader in the clubhouse.
Was it the spin profile on the Epic Max? I have heard it spun a lot more than the Mav line up.

Here is to hoping the Rogue ST is winner for you!

Finally got a chance to see these drivers in person. Didn’t hit them yet.

Setup thoughts:

Surpised me that the Max LS looked a little closed to my eye (could have been the lighting/shadows).

The Std Max looked square to me, also a surprise.

And the TripD ….. 🤤💎🤤

Can’t wait to try all of them. If I had to pick one right now…likely would go 💎💎💎.

Been busy and finally got around to getting fit on Thursday - Callaway was at our club. Ended up in the Max, 12 degree dialed down to 11 degrees. Big ball speed jump over my PXG 0811xf Gen4. Interestingly the non velcore Fuji blue worked the best - only problem is they are saving 3/30 for delivery. Oh well, 2 more months of shorter drives but at least they go straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May have just made a mistake in hitting the St triple diamond at GG. That may very well cost me some money soon

It's cold outside, checked bank account (not broke yet), already have Tensei AV 65 S shaft. Decided to roll with the "built for" Fuji shaft.

Looking for a better fairway finder than my Epic Flash Subzero (when it's good, it's very good), (when it's not dialed in...sick of missing right).

ROGUE ST MAX​
Qty: 1​
  • Club : Driver
  • Hand : Right
  • Loft : 10.5°
  • Shaft Material : Graphite
  • Shaft Type : Fujikura Ventus Blue 5 Graphite
  • Shaft Flex : Stiff
  • Length : Standard
  • Grip : Golf Pride - Align CHEV Tour Velvet Black/Silver (46g)
  • Wraps : Standard

It's cold outside, checked bank account (not broke yet), already have Tensei AV 65 S shaft. Decided to roll with the "built for" Fuji shaft.

Looking for a better fairway finder than my Epic Flash Subzero (when it's good, it's very good), (when it's not dialed in...sick of missing right).

ROGUE ST MAX​
Qty: 1​
  • Club : Driver
  • Hand : Right
  • Loft : 10.5°
  • Shaft Material : Graphite
  • Shaft Type : Fujikura Ventus Blue 5 Graphite
  • Shaft Flex : Stiff
  • Length : Standard
  • Grip : Golf Pride - Align CHEV Tour Velvet Black/Silver (46g)
  • Wraps : Standard

Nice! Pretty much opposite end of the spectrum. Although the rogue st max does seem to have that low spin bomber capability in it too. But you should find a lot more stability in it!

Hit the LS today on the front 9 of my round. I am glad I have a fitting day on the 12th for curiosity sake, as I feel like the triple diamond did not spin enough but the LS spun too much. Will be a fun comparison in a couple weeks!

Hit the LS today on the front 9 of my round. I am glad I have a fitting day on the 12th for curiosity sake, as I feel like the triple diamond did not spin enough but the LS spun too much. Will be a fun comparison in a couple weeks!

What loft were you playing at? Ball?

What loft were you playing at? Ball?

9 degree, my handcrafted shaft so I had a baseline I was familiar with. Used the CSX today with the conditions, I find I spin that ball a little bit better around the greens and that works pretty well for me of the tee too

Back