Status
Not open for further replies.

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
allgolfequipment_20211127_1.pngallgolfequipment_20211127_0.pngallgolfequipment_20211127_3.pngallgolfequipment_20211127_2.png

Are people talking about these?

I feel like I've been so busy lately that I'm constantly playing catch up on certain stuff, and I may have missed it because Cobra hasn't really had anything that interested me the last couple years. I was already excited for that to change this coming year with irons though, before I saw the details on these.

:censored:

Yeah there are details known but embargo dates don’t allow some to speak about it

First I’ve seen of it, embargo still isn’t for awhile

This is the first time I've seen these, if they're anything like the originals they should be awesome. I have a 2016 LTD 3-wood that I mainly use when the driver isn't working, which is quite often.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Last edited:
View attachment 9048139View attachment 9048140View attachment 9048141View attachment 9048142

I feel like I've been so busy lately that I'm constantly playing catch up on certain stuff, and I may have missed it because Cobra hasn't really had anything that interested me the last couple years. I was already excited for that to change this coming year with irons though, before I saw the details on these.

i’ve seen the charts up for a while. Looks like they took the OG LTD and made it better. I really like the OG LTD, but was definitely not friendly away from center with ball speed retention

Yeah there are details known but embargo dates don’t allow some to speak about it
Yeah, but for the rest, let's chat. :LOL: I didn't have an OG Ltd for very long but kinda liked it, and a few of these details are interesting to me. Also, with new irons coming that I might like for the first time in a while, I'm wondering if the color scheme will be consistent across some other stuff like those.

These look incredible. Saw the pictures of them the other day. Interesting that they are going back to LTD when Bryson was back in an LTD earlier this year. Obviously this was planned before that, just find it cool

I'm loving actually having a little down time. Catching up on stuff and getting in touch with people. Might get a chance to see them this week now. 😊 Holidays are cool.

The LTDx High launch Low spin sounds awesome!

View attachment 9048139View attachment 9048140View attachment 9048141View attachment 9048142

We heard a lot about these at the Morgan Cup. Yags just picked up 15 yards on a fitting into one of these in the Tech Studio. These are going to be fire from everything we have seen.

Embargo dates? I'm guessing January around PGA Show time...

We heard a lot about these at the Morgan Cup. Yags just picked up 15 yards on a fitting into one of these in the Tech Studio. These are going to be fire from everything we have seen.
I figured the Cuppers got some info, and I guess some has been out for a few months but mostly got pulled, and I missed it along the way. Looking forward to getting a chance on them. It could be an interesting year for Cobra and my bag.

It’s going to be a MASSIVE year for Cobra. And I believe that with every fiber of my being.

It’s going to be a MASSIVE year for Cobra. And I believe that with every fiber of my being.
I told you he's ^ excited! I can read between the zipper lines. 😬

I will wait to dive in until the embargo passes because I know there will be TONS of good info here.

maybe we won’t hear any complaints about naming of the club this year 😁

maybe we won’t hear any complaints about naming of the club this year 😁
They’ll still complain. Haters gonna hate.

Looks like they are keeping two colorways which is great. Cobras driver shape is so distinctive; will have to pick up one of these when they come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back