2022 Cobra LTD Drivers and Fairways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrot

The lower the latitude, the better the attirude.
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12-16
Very interesting. Can’t wait to check out the offerings.

Maybe before, but hopefully at, The Rivalry, we can get some info on the Helium Nanocore.

Jman

Golf Writer Guy
Albatross 2022 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Eager to see if the new Big Tour can unseat what the current one is for me.

tahoebum

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I very much look forward hitting the LTD LS with the Tensei AV Raw White shaft on the Trackman. I never did dial down the spin enough on the Radspeed XB that was in my bag for most of last year.

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I read elsewhere that it doesn't wrap over the top lip of the crown like the Radspeed but stops just shy of the crown this time.
Everything always gets a bit jumbled for me with 10,000 pieces of information in 30 minutes (especially when I don't take pictures because I'ma Good Boy) and I was HIGHLY distracted by ***** I wasn't expected to see and hit...

After questioning my sanity for a few minutes though.. :unsure:

See this is why I take pictures of everything. Sparkle pony matte blue finish.. LS not small visually, kinda like Max LS size to my eye, definite transition back over the edge on the drivers before the cool finish...

I'm gonna go with 99% sure It still wraps over the crown, but maybe not as far and doesn't have like the bold milling or something that makes it stand out as much. 97% . Ish. Pretty sure. That finish absolutely did not get all the way to the edge and 'I' could still make out what I call a perpendicular line (to target line) visually.

Edit: 95%? Lmao Anyone who has hit on monitor with me and seen me take pictures of screens is laughing their ass off right now.

Last edited:

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
And I'm still highly distracted by the TWO 😬 things that had me highly distracted and mostly want to talk about them, because history and my jam, and because those memories will fade too with no pictures. But no one has brought them up, like, anywhere, so I cannot. Yet.

ttucliffhanger

aka Ron Burgundy
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
And I'm still highly distracted by the TWO 😬 things that had me highly distracted and mostly want to talk about them, because history and my jam, and because those memories will fade too with no pictures. But no one has brought them up, like, anywhere, so I cannot. Yet.
Type them up as a note on your phone now, so you don't forget!;)

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Type them up as a note on your phone now, so you don't forget!;)
I think it's pretty obvious to everyone by now that I'm a picture guy. Lol I mean I carry a Note 20 Ultra, but my S pen mostly gets used to draw on pictures. :LOL:

So my golf memory life is just a lot easier when I have them to fall back on. Work takes up most available space. And everyone also probably knows how quickly I will set some drivers, FWs, and Hybrids aside for the things I loooove. Once those come out (because I found them and it doesn't matter how I found them, what matters is I did find them, tell me about them, and can I hit them), and I get my hands on them, I don't even hear people talking really. One mind.

I did put them down to check out some new footwear though. Texture. Mm.

Last edited:

Muchmore18

2021 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I wish I had a guy that showed me all the new stuff :LOL: (not counting a week from now)

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I wish I had a guy that showed me all the new stuff :LOL: (not counting a week from now)
Yeah, I don't think you're in a position to be wishing ANYTHING Mr. MuchMoreLuckThanUs!

Muchmore18

2021 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Yeah, I don't think you're in a position to be wishing ANYTHING Mr. MuchMoreLuckThanUs!
Haha at the rate you're seeing stuff, you'll have seen what I'm going to see before I'm allowed to talk about it :LOL:

HarlettoScara

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.7 WHS
Eager to see if the new Big Tour can unseat what the current one is for me.
I am fully expecting the new Big Tour to take a firm seat in my bag...

DataDude

Extremely Fortunate
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I see some copycat tech in the print. It's HOT.

Tywithay

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I'm curious to see how the "updated Infinity Face" mentioned in the text for the drivers differs from the last few heads.
I guess they went to infinity and beyond

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Let's just say they have been brought up. Now... go!

Or just PM me all the deets. You'll feel better. It's all about you, and you feeling better. Make room in the golf brain storage for something newer, shinier.

:)

Muchmore18

2021 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Let's just say they have been brought up. Now... go!

Or just PM me all the deets. You'll feel better. It's all about you, and you feeling better. Make room in the golf brain storage for something newer, shinier.

:)
I mean if a PM would help him out, I'd be happy to help :LOL:

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
allgolfequipment_20211211_0.jpg

Look what popped up on the internets. :unsure:

Some might find these distracting..

aljaklaw

2019 THP/BG Co-Champion
Reaction score
Handicap
tequila

Bryndom

THP Fan
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16

McLovin

feelz good 2 b a Gsta
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
they look great. the last forged tec photographed very well too imho but in hand it was chonky.
Ya know, they did. :unsure: I remember being sold on those photos. These don't look quite as chonky. Bevel/color refinement, and no dull satin make a difference. Still players distance and distance distance irons though. Not tiny.

jdtox

The Peoples Captain
Albatross 2022 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Ya know, they did. :unsure: I remember being sold on those photos. These don't look quite as chonky. Bevel/color refinement, and no dull satin make a difference. Still players distance and distance distance irons though. Not tiny.
Not tiny but not huge either

Triple Frak

I ❤️ OUmagic
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.4
I love my current forged tec and this picture makes the next iteration look even better.

MarMill

#TheRivalry w/ UST Mamiya- Team JDax
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Grint 8.1
I love my current forged tec and this picture makes the next iteration look even better.
I am excited to see the new lineup from Cobra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in