2022 Cobra LTD Drivers and Fairways

Status
Not open for further replies.
they look great. the last forged tec photographed very well too imho but in hand it was chonky.
I’d be surprised if Chonky was used to describe these once they get to hand. Beauty is in the eye of the beholde to be sure, but I’d be surprised.

they look great. the last forged tec photographed very well too imho but in hand it was chonky.
Chonky they are not…

I am SO glad they got rid of the big King. These look way better in my opinion. 100% interested as the last set performed fantastically.
Me too. The sleeker looks and some of the other stuff seems pretty targeted at a certain big seller in that iron type, imo.

Me too. The sleeker looks and some of the other stuff seems pretty targeted at a certain big seller in that iron type, imo.

Agreed. Hopefully a little less offset too, and a little smaller shape in the wedges and these will be perfect.

Agreed. Hopefully a little less offset too, and a little smaller shape in the wedges and these will be perfect.
Why not just get the King Tour then…

I need the extra distance and a little more forgiveness. I’m old now.

Im sure the CG would be lower in the tec and I’m sure they are faster then the king tour. If you can get more forgiveness, distance and preferred look (to some) why not? And biggest reason... we are internet golfers!

I need the extra distance and a little more forgiveness. I’m old now.
What I meant is that if you preferred smaller in size, less offset, they offered that in the King Tour.
I can't speak to these yet, other than to say I have them here and will have plenty of info coming up soon.

I’m new to the Cobra driver game (picked up a SZ XB) and it is a fun driver to hit.

This has me very interested….

What I meant is that if you preferred smaller in size, less offset, they offered that in the King Tour.
I can't speak to these yet, other than to say I have them here and will have plenty of info coming up soon.

really only want the wedges smaller in size compared to the last version, specifically the gap wedge. I would prefer a little less offset throughout as it appeared to my eye that they had a bit more compared to some others in this same category. I thought they outperformed just about all others in the category however. I also hit the last FTs quite a bit higher than the tours, along with further. So a win win for me.

This is one of a short list of drivers I am really excited to try next year.

Any idea when we're going to see the reviews pop up for these? Last year was around December 8th, I'm jonesin' for some visuals...

I think you will see info around the first part of the year.

Very intrigued! I tend to favor Cobra & Titleist when it comes to woods. Right now the tsi3 has been unreal. But man does this have my attention to maybe, just maybe dip my toes in the Cobra pool again…🤔

Think I have hit 1, One, only 1 cobra driver in my life and it was good.

I have hit many a Cobra Iron and they have been wonderful, Drivers and Fairways, I have not for a few years. but they were good also. I would love to Experience them all again....

Cobra is starting to feel a lot like Ping with their drivers, keeping a lot of the great things they have done and then making slight improvements gen to gen. These will be very interesting to test. It looks like a more advanced G400.

Cobra is starting to feel a lot like Ping with their drivers, keeping a lot of the great things they have done and then making slight improvements gen to gen. These will be very interesting to test. It looks like a more advanced G400.
Oh, there’s more changes here than what PING is doing annually ;)

Oh, there’s more changes here than what PING is doing annually ;)

I'm sure that's the case, Ping is very slow and additive not usually breaking new ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back