ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW!

I will do better this season. I will do better this season. I will do better this season.

Definitely in

Let's Go!!!

There is no way I can be near the bottom of the draft again this year. It's a convenient excuse for overall suckage but I would love to have a top three running back for a change.

Let's get the 4th league filled in. Don't be shy and jump on in.

There is no way I can be near the bottom of the draft again this year. It's a convenient excuse for overall suckage but I would love to have a top three running back for a change.
Last year many of the early RB were busts generally speaking, so there is that.
CMC, Henry, Elliott, etc etc etc

Derek Henry has some injury concerns but he is such a monster. His workload guarantees production but could lead to him getting dinged up. I would still take him #1.

CMC is back to back MVP of the IR! Biggest bust of my THP Fantasy Football careers, believe I drafted him both years!

I was last pick last league, it was kind of refreshing I got 2 starters at 14th and 15th. I would have liked to be higher but you play with what you've got right?

The 4 Stages of Fantasy Football

1. YES! I am the best!
2. WTF? My Draft Position Sucks!
3. I Like My Draft! Suck it People!
4. Its All Luck! Injuries and Waivers Got Me!

1. YES! I am the best!
Get out of my head!

1. YES! I am the best!

You missed my personal favorite
“I should have never made that trade!”

1. YES! I am the best!
4. Its All Luck! covid/ir spots Got Me!
FIFY

PM sent, and probably the fastest reply received from @GolferGal . She is always quick with the PM replies but this was instantaneous- hah. Let’s get this next league filled up!

PM sent, and probably the fastest reply received from @GolferGal . She is always quick with the PM replies but this was instantaneous- hah. Let’s get this next league filled up!

Haha, I actually just got back to my desk about 5 minutes ago and was responding to PM's so I was right there when you sent it.

1. YES! I am the best!
for some reason I never make it to Stage 1 :cautious:

Join early and join often! I’m waiting for a league to fill and I’m 0-2 in making the playoffs, it’s easy money!

We need to get the next league full. Gotta get this up to at least 6 or 7 leagues.

Back