ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW!

Been busy all day w/ work, very pleased to see signups for fantasy football. After a down year or two, ready to get back to the winners circle.

Just finished 18 and saw this, sent a PM.

PM sent, and probably the fastest reply received from @GolferGal . She is always quick with the PM replies but this was instantaneous- hah. Let’s get this next league filled up!
She's always that fast - I was thinking the same thing. We can count on 3 things- Death, Taxes and @GolferGal 's PM reply speed.

1659733391144.png

I emailed and phew phew I got it all back in a minute.

Also ***bumping this thread, it deserves its rightful spot right under the Ohio thread.

I got in early. Havent played in a couple of years but lets get it!

PM sent, I'm going to have my son, he's 10, help me with the draft and lineups as assistant GM!

No idea if they play fantasy football or not, or if they've already signed up. But there should be a couple spots kept reserved for @PKorf and @Wildcat4life , since they're so busy keeping this entire corner of the internet entertained for the weekend.

What's the league count? Have we filled the 4th?

I'm in

I will do better this season. I will do better this season. I will do better this season.

If you do better than the Packers this year you'll still miss the playoffs 😎

If you do better than the Packers this year you'll still miss the playoffs 😎

Mark my words....this is our year.....definitely......maybe......I hope.......

I'm on waitlist, need some more signups, lets go!

I missed this yesterday. PM sent, confident that we will fill a 5th league.

Never saw this. I'll play again this year if there is room. Even though I sucked last year. Lol

Back