ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW!

Is there anything that’s holding people back from joining??

Let's go.. we can get this one full for sure!!

2 spots left!!

Fill up #7!

Assuming the leagues haven't been set up yet? I've been compulsively checking for an email invite. 🙈

Once all the leagues are filled I will go through everyone's preference and create the official leagues from there. Then we will have designated commissioners for each league and they will set everything up in ESPN and send out your invite and a group PM. A new thread will be started with the official leagues, as well as draft order, which is done through a random numbers generator.

We can get two more people to join and have seven full leagues. Im confident in it.

Who is excited for messed up drafts and fake drafting positions.... I heard it was all the rage last year....

That's it. I quit!!!

I am all for commish again if needed, I will focus on the details this year! I am mean how can I screw up twice.... right?!

Who is excited for messed up drafts and fake drafting positions.... I heard it was all the rage last year....
Well, I had fun!!! 😂 I say we do it again! You were just keeping us on our toes!

Just loaded the ESPN Fantasy App back on my phone and my old THP Fantasy Team comes up on my main page. Boy, I couldn't do much worse than that year.

Time to get ready for fantasy draft season coming.

Just loaded the ESPN Fantasy App back on my phone and my old THP Fantasy Team comes up on my main page. Boy, I couldn't do much worse than that year.

Time to get ready for fantasy draft season coming.
Good reminder to do that again

I tried to take a season off

Only need 1 more now

7 leagues filled, oh boy going to have some fun trash talking soon

Woo 7 leagues. Awesome! LfG!!! This is going to be so much fun!

Ohh boy!

Back