Tour Event 2022 Farmers Insurance Open

Would’ve been a nice hit @ 33-1 if Will closed it out. Not meant to be. List played great today and what a shot to close. Congrats to that young man!

Wil help him in the future. Just a lot of nerves on that last putt.

PXG another winning bag

Seeing List’s family greet him after this win is life changing for them.

Fun tournament. Enjoyed the Weds-Sat format. Prime time golf is great

That sudden death on 18 was unreal! Will Z needs a new putter....

Still can't believe they put it in the bunker next to each other also.

A new putter wont do much. He needs an entire new stroke. Might have 5+ wins by now if he could putt. Blows away fields T2G.

So true.

Rai bounced back well after a poor start. Three dropped shots clawed back and a top 10 finish , alongside $265,000 make it a good week.

I know Torrey has its haters but it seems to always produce great leaderboards and some great finishes. It’s so fun watching guys have to hit every club in the bag on a longer course. I’m biased being down the street but it’s one of the best courses in the rotation for a tour stop IMO.

Missed the finish yesterday but heard WZ missed another putt. How is his stroke that bad using armlock? Got to be in his head so bad.

Seeing List’s family greet him after this win is life changing for them.

I was very excited to see List win. He has been a journeyman and this win is life changing for him. I looked it up during the tournament and he had made about $9M in his career and has been working at it since 2010. This is a huge chunk of change for him, guarantees him status for 2 years and gets him into the Masters. Huge for him.

I like Zalatoris but I will be shocked if he doesn't win one soon. He is young and has made almost $5M across only 40 starts. The kid is going to be fine.

A new putter wont do much. He needs an entire new stroke. Might have 5+ wins by now if he could putt. Blows away fields T2G.

Oof, I didn't get to see the finish yesterday. That putting stroke was painful to watch.

Missed the finish yesterday but heard WZ missed another putt. How is his stroke that bad using armlock? Got to be in his head so bad.

The putt in regulation wasn't a bad stroke, just started it middle instead of inside right edge

the playoff putt was a horrible yank left. He must be stabbing at it or something 😬

The putt in regulation wasn't a bad stroke, just started it middle instead of inside right edge

the playoff putt was a horrible yank left. He must be stabbing at it or something 😬
Saw this tweet from our good friend, just look how bad.

Back