Tour Event 2022 FedEx St Jude Championship

Is there anyway to record ESPN+ early coverage? Most of the top players are going out early.

Is there anyway to record ESPN+ early coverage? Most of the top players are going out early.
You can tune in later and rewind, but I don’t think you can record. It should also be available later on demand.

I use Hulu live and it records everything from ESPN+

Course should be point and shoot this morning.

Pendrith still hot. Birdies his first two.

Finau opens with a duck hook :oops:

Heck of an opening birdie for Finau :LOL:

1660224214157.png

Scheffler missing one early.
These greens look quick for this early in the morning

Couldn’t tell if Finau was wet off the tee on 12.

I think Finau won the Northern Trust last year which was first event in the FedEx playoff last year so maybe thats why he is listed as previous champ ?.
This is true... I was there for the Saturday round. Sunday ended up rained out and they finished on Monday.

Spieth just hit same drive I do.. the low snapping fade!

Finau, Young, JT is a great group..

Cam Smith with the hole out eagle from 156 🔥

Scheffler and Young with +2 starts.

Have you heard that Fitzpatrick chips cross-handed? 😱

Decent rant on folks who don’t knock the sand off their shoes. Well done announcers!

Missed short putts everywhere. I don’t like this at all!

Weather is pretty nasty with the rain. Have a few minutes to follow along. Looks like Ca Smith just got a bad break.

Scottie a little rocky to start this off.
Having been to this course many times, it offers such a unique blend of golf. Bomb and Gouge works, but still need that hot putter and some good scrambling

Scottie a little rocky to start this off.
Having been to this course many times, it offers such a unique blend of golf. Bomb and Gouge works, but still need that hot putter and some good scrambling
I was thinking the same thing. The putting helped him on his run and has gone cold.

Seriously awesome hype video guys.

Smith and Scheffler are feeding off each other in the worse way. The putting, or lack there of, is contagious in a bad way.

Does anyone else find it kind of odd that Cam Young has an MLB logo on his shirt?

Scottie out there putting like Rory at the Open.

Back