Tour Event 2022 FedEx St Jude Championship

Was just reading it's not what people are making it out to be. Scottie was just frustrated. He did high five Cam earlier on the eagle and just shook hands w/ both Cam & Caddie after round that looked genuine.

Oh my Rahmbo…

Is someone circling the featured groups and blaring their horn?

Whoa just saw a clip of Scottie giving his putter a good spanking after a missed birdie putt. Wow.

Tyler Duncan is -4 thru 3, which seems like it would be fun.

Fowler posting a solid round..

Rory trying to play his way around like I would.

Fowler posting a solid round..
Bogey early then one mid round. clean those up and he is 1 off the lead. I would like to see him play his way into the BMW

LIV players who have not resigned their Tour cards are still eligible for their FedEx Cup payout?

Someone posted the clip of Scottie vs. Putter. Haven’t seen this kind of frustration out of him.

Ok I think I like Michael Collins.

Someone posted the clip of Scottie vs. Putter. Haven’t seen this kind of frustration out of him.

Golfers it appears always blame their equipment by slapping it, beating it against the ground, throwing the club, getting rid of the club when they just can't get into blaming themselves for that missed put. Always the club. ;)
Like this Spieth action

I like his ESPN+ show "America's Caddie."
I may have to take a look. The article he had interviewing Sergio on LIV was very well done.

I may have to take a look. The article he had interviewing Sergio on LIV was very well done.

I will have to Google that article. The show is fun. 25 mins and he usually plays a couple holes w/ a celeb. There is also a history segment on where they are playing. It's a fun binge.

This mornings coverage has some major DP Tour feels to it for some reason.

Nice to see sexiest golfer in the world KH Lee near the top of the leaderboard. He’s in a good spot to make the Tour Championship.

Denny! What a shot! he is a great player!

Back