Tour Event 2022 FedEx St Jude Championship

Denny McCarthy holes out for eagle to jump into the lead. His first PGA win would vault him to #2 in the standings!

Nice bunker to bunker par save by Theegala. Would love to see him in contention Sunday!

I’m digging the neighborhood around this course.

I’m digging the neighborhood around this course.
Before they moved office locations, True Temper HQ was in the office park attached to the course.

Just a few starter homes! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yea that’s what I was thinking. Great area for young up and coming business professionals to get a start.

The stats they have are awesome, showing a player’s all-time +/- and fairways hit on a hole.

That tee shot on 16 is a good bit more uphill than TV shows.

Rory with a par from 207 out in the fairway on a par 5. Not thrilled.

Socks and shoes off, both feet in the water for BillyHo and he hooks one onto the green.

Let's go Theegala - would love to see a rookie win the fedex cup

Ya know, very early on I was a fan a Manolo.. Then I found out he is just failed actor and his name is Eric and I am not as enthusiastic.

Ya know, very early on I was a fan a Manolo.. Then I found out he is just failed actor and his name is Eric and I am not as enthusiastic.
Not surprised but I have to give him credit for finding his hustle.

He is an actor, but someone who loves golf, used social media to his benefit, and ran with something that was in his wheelhouse. I love his stuff

I wish there was a better video of that Rahm shot lol. Went for the green from the trees topped it left and it skipped over the water and is safe. His caddie promptly says "Nice layup." lol hilarious.

I wish there was a better video of that Rahm shot lol. Went for the green from the trees topped it left and it skipped over the water and is safe. His caddie promptly says "Nice layup." lol hilarious.
That was hilarious, partly so because I've been under that tree and would've paid good money for that result!

Awful flop by Morikawa

Nice little wedge from McIlroy.

Tomorrow on course will be fun.

You play golf for a living and have never encountered sand bees? Wtf

Theegala! Nice shot.

Willie Z is moving on up. -6 on the day through 13.

That was hilarious, partly so because I've been under that tree and would've paid good money for that result!

Can't believe someone of your skill couldn't have pulled that off. :ROFLMAO:

Back