Tour Event 2022 FedEx St Jude Championship

Finau is playing inspired golf. Would love to see him go low today for the back

Yikes Scottie. No more mistakes to see the weekend.

Wow Finau live odds at +300.

How can they not have the current or projected FEC standing next to each player on the corner leaderboard? Seems like a pretty simple thing they'd want to show, being these are playoffs.

How can they not have the current or projected FEC standing next to each player on the corner leaderboard? Seems like a pretty simple thing they'd want to show, being these are playoffs.
Right?! I dig the hole by hole standings update they have, but it shouldn’t be that hard to get it on the leaderboard

Cam Smith working the magic with a slinger on the 16th.

Interesting Scottie and Rory missed cut.
I mean they’ve missed a combined 6 cuts this season and they were both one off the cut line at -1. Not much to read into there.

Rory and Scottie are washed up send them to LIV.

As for Scheffler attacking his putter, I'm reminded of ta comment David Feherty made on golfcast. A Tour pro missed what seemed to be an easy putt, and he "spanked" his putter a couple of times. Feherty said, something like, "All you golfers out their viewing this, get your putter out and do that! You will realize just how much that hurts!"

Interesting Scottie and Rory missed cut.
And Jordan….

Figured they would do quite well with the weakened field

Good to see the LIV trolling has reached the PGA threads.

Good to see the LIV trolling has reached the PGA threads.
I'm not LIV trolling, but a headline that the world #1 and #3 got cut led me.. hold on.

Screenshot_20220812-231855_Chrome.jpg

this headline, led me to check the thread because it IS interesting. I reacted to it. When would that not be interesting? It took me a minute to figure out (I think?) that it might be trollie because Cam is #2 and he's been linked to LIV? Not at all why I found it interesting though.

Unless you're just talking about the send them to LIV nonsense

I'm going to watch some of this and try to get caught up on why those guys suck now. :LOL:

Come on guys this should be about the FedEx St. Jude and the 🔥 leaderboard we have shaping up at TPC Southwind.

1660396151349.png

Yes I’m kidding, I’m well aware there are a boatload of top players at -6 and -7 :LOL:

As for Scheffler attacking his putter, I'm reminded of ta comment David Feherty made on golfcast. A Tour pro missed what seemed to be an easy putt, and he "spanked" his putter a couple of times. Feherty said, something like, "All you golfers out their viewing this, get your putter out and do that! You will realize just how much that hurts!"
Putters are pretty hard when you smack em with your hand 🤣

Rickie shoots 1 over yesterday to be sitting at -4, I really want him to have a good Saturday

I need Im to shoot a 60 today.

Back