While working on classes for my Masters Degree, and my kid staying sports,....I'm going to find a way to take a few lessons and dig my way out of this rutt I've been in all of 2021.

Play less
Grow the league
TBD

Biggest goal is to try and get my body healthy - feels like it is on the right track so keeping fingers crossed it continues to improve so that I can play rounds with less pain (I am not going to say pain free as that is pretty much impossible)

Keep my index below 7, but maybe even get it a bit lower if my body is healthy enough
Get at least 1 round with @HarlettoScara
Manage a couple golf trips with friends

I'm actually going to give this some deep thought, commit things to paper iPad, track and monitor. :unsure:

My main goal is to suck much less at golf in 2022 as I did in 2021. Not sure how I am gonna accomplish that though.

Play more rounds.
Get modern equipment.

1 goal and 1 goal only for 2022... shoot at least 1 level par round. My closest this year has been 73 (+2) and I was level par through 16 holes on both occasions 😫😫.

Let's see!

1) Shoot par.
2) Maintain level of play that I have this year. This year has been the best golf of my life!
3) Make more golf trips/travel to other courses more.
4) Hopefully get my daughter into playing more and get her some lessons.
5) This one is the most important really, but continue having fun. This game is so important to me and the reasoning behind the connection to needs to stay at the forefront of my mind.

1) Break par again and then more often
2) Get down to scratch
3) Play more
4) Practice more
5) Play with some THPers
6) Create a proper plan with my coach to do this

1. rejoin my Thursday night league
2. join a mixed league to force Alyssa to play
3. play pain free

Play more!
Walk at least 9 holes once a week.
Break 80 at least 5 times this year.
Single digit handicap.
Enjoy the hell out of a THP experience!

I want to break 80. Then I want to break 80 2 times in a row. Then 3 times in a row. I want it to be a habit

First and most importantly is be able to make it over the pond in October, too many false starts so that is my one priority.

Other than that, play much more consistent golf. Lessons once a month and a couple of range sessions a week. Work much more on ball striking and short game.

And lose the 15 extra pounds that I promised to lose this year!

For 2022 I would like to get to a point where I'm in the 80s consistently. I was shooting low to mid 80s regularly and even broke 80 a couple of times before I stopped playing. That was a long time ago and now I feel like I'm starting over. Most of my recent scores have been in the mid to upper 90s. I've got to work on getting better off the tee. That alone has led to a lot of blowup holes. I also need to spend more time practicing putting. I tend to skip the putting green far too frequently.

No goals really set just yet but I do have a list started & it goes like this.
1. Play more golf
2. Practice more
3. Share THP with others
4. Knock off another bucket list course
5. Break 75

Practice more, instead of just playing & expecting to get better every time out.

Play more. Play more with Houston area THPers. Play more courses in Houston. Play in the Cypresswood weekend skins and scrambles.

And by God, I think a PB is in me somewhere next year!!

First things that come to mind:

Play 18 with my oldest son
Play in a THP event
Break 70 at my home course
Win the member-guest at my Dad's course

1. Play more
2. Be more consistent

Break par
Play more with the Houston group
Make it out to AZ and play with those guys again
Make 1 eagle after a likely eagle-less 2021

Back