2022 Grandaddy of Them All - get to know team THP and AMA - Group 1 -mancest , Doubleb21 and templeton80

FYI for those that may have skimmed the first post (which I believe includes a couple of GD teammates) we won't be answering in this thread, we will be answering some of these questions and some questions from @KEV in a video later on which will get posted up.

So please don't be concerned that some of us aren't responding to the questions posed as of yet.

I just wanted to drop in with a quick reminder of this so if anyone has any more questions feel free to throw them out here or in the other get to know you thread https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...ddy-squad-goalie-saywhat4412-scrap22.8945272/.

I'm doing a little Friday night prep work to get ready.

1665792159280.png

what ball would each of you choose from the 2022 versions?

Now this is an interesting question I am very eager to hear the answer to.

Now this is an interesting question I am very eager to hear the answer to.
I would guess the CS Yellow TT for you Rog based on the current ball in your signature.

I would guess the CS Yellow TT for you Rog based on the current ball in your signature.

If I could find yellow TT you would be pretty dang close. I am a CSX w/TT man, prefer yellow but currently playing CSX w/TT White....

Back