2022 Grandaddy of Them All - get to know team THP and AMA - Group 1 -mancest , Doubleb21 and templeton80

If @MWard were to be generous enough to offer to teach such a skill I would listen! If there were songs I’d have to go Crue kickstart my heart! We only have one Ass Cap and he is a super cool dude so he says 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, let's hope @MWard does his thing. I think honestly that all we need to bring the belt back home. Some legit twirling!

I like the music choice!

Guaranteed, you're going to be stellar both on and off the course!

What is your budget for the pro shop?

Here are a few questions I have:

Who on the Grandaddy team will ask for the most absurd customization (wraps, shafts, etc) and what will it be?

What is the most difficult shot you regularly face that messes with your head?

Hmm I don’t know that is a good question! I would totally guess @templeton80 and the only reason I say that is he likes to build clubs and use tons of lead tape 🤣. In all seriousness I don’t have a clue if anyone on the team is that wild about specific build specs!

Downhill lies and the ball below my feet are about equal for me. I really dislike that 🤣🤣🤣

Hmm I don’t know that is a good question! I would totally guess @templeton80 and the only reason I say that is he likes to build clubs and use tons of lead tape 🤣. In all seriousness I don’t have a clue if anyone on the team is that wild about specific build specs!

Downhill lies and the ball below my feet are about equal for me. I really dislike that 🤣🤣🤣

Cough cough......might want to save some answers for something else....cough cough. :D

Feel free to grill these guys

Anything you're curious about Grandaddy related or non Grandaddy related? Go ahead and ask and they will address it in the videos.
Nothing is off the table 😁

I also forgot to mention that @KEV has agreed to help us out and host the video interviews.

Thanks, Kev!
My man, I am so pumped to be able to chat with each team member! Bring on the questions THP! This is all about the Grandaddy (past or present), the Grandaddy team and what you all want to know about.

This thread is Hot!
ce6721d4d1990ebd9fd3b0653c4dacd4.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@mancest you gotta share the background story for your THP handle…. So funny!

@templeton80 since I’ve been traveling up and down the road to Reno…. Best breakfast and best steak spot you frequent in the area?

@Doubleb21 ages of grandkids?

EDIT: @mancest @templeton80 since we’re relatively close and only a couple months to go, love to catch up for a round or 2 as you prepare…

Here are a few questions I have:

Who on the Grandaddy team will ask for the most absurd customization (wraps, shafts, etc) and what will it be?

What is the most difficult shot you regularly face that messes with your head?
I hate to be that guy, but I may be the guy…. 😬

@mancest you gotta share the background story for your THP handle…. So funny!

@templeton80 since I’ve been traveling up and down the road to Reno…. Best breakfast and best steak spot you frequent in the area?

@Doubleb21 ages of grandkids?
The best steak in town is at cactus creek. Get the blackened prime rib. It’s pricey but it is totally worth it. Second best is the steak house at the western village. You wouldn’t think they would have good food there but it is really good.

breakfast is a place called two chicks or pegs glorified ham and eggs.

I have been traveling and in meetings all day.. just had now had a moment to come in here and see wassup..

The best steak in town is at cactus creek. Get the blackened prime rib. It’s pricey but it is totally worth it. Second best is the steak house at the western village. You wouldn’t think they would have good food there but it is really good.

breakfast is a place called two chicks or pegs glorified ham and eggs.
Two Chicks is legit…. Been there a couple times! Will check out the other recommendations

😂

Great post, love finding out about the guys behind the avatars, this is going to be good!

Back