2022 Grandaddy of Them All - get to know team THP and AMA - Group 1 -mancest , Doubleb21 and templeton80

So.... what did I miss?

Okay, @templeton80, @Doubleb21 and @mancest, of the Callaway folks you expect to meet, whose ear do you want to bend most and what question do you most want to ask them?

Questions for all the GDaddy members in their interview TO BE ANSWERED IN YOUR CHAT......( sigh )....😝

1) How long did it take you to finally accept that you are part of the best damn amateur golf event?

2) How has being selected for the Grandaddy changed how you approach your local golf activities ( leagues/lessons/fun rounds/etc )?

3) Who do you think on the team is the most likely to be the first and slip up and either postsomething that should be redacted? :D

I seem to have missed the memo where you said you were a Packers fan. Just assumed being from Illinois you'd be one of "those guys".....maybe you're not so bad....

Gonna guess you'll drink 3 blueberry lemonades, complain about your game and then still hit every fairway. :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like the beginning of setting an O/U betting line..💪

This is a great thread and I look forward to reading through the responses and getting to know the people making up this year's team better.

What did you guys take away from following along with the 21' event? That was an awesome crew to follow along with and they did an amazing job with engagement.
What are you looking forward to the most? Food/clubs/meeting the Callaway crew/Mclaren demo day?

Love the little knowledge nuggets about everyone

FYI for those that may have skimmed the first post (which I believe includes a couple of GD teammates) we won't be answering in this thread, we will be answering some of these questions and some questions from @KEV in a video later on which will get posted up.

So please don't be concerned that some of us aren't responding to the questions posed as of yet.

Yeah, I'm wondering where that came from as well. Guess he has more friends than just us? :p

Or... and not saying this is the case, but just maybe.... no one calls him that? Also, in the truck driving community there was a phrase being called the road warrior..... if being the road Captain is similar to the road warrior.... I don't want to sit next to him in the van ride over to the desert.

Or... and not saying this is the case, but just maybe.... no one calls him that? Also, in the truck driving community there was a phrase being called the road warrior..... if being the road Captain is similar to the road warrior.... I don't want to sit next to him in the van ride over to the desert.

I am not sure anyone would want to sit next to someone with the name mancest either??:cool:

Back