2022 Grandaddy of Them All - get to know team THP and AMA - Group 1 -mancest , Doubleb21 and templeton80

Really looking to crash this 1st zoom.

😂

bump this in case anyone else has questions for this group.

I'll get the next group posted in the next day or two

Long time listener, first time caller: @Doubleb21 why is 95% of your opening statement a lie (you DID marry up, so that's true) and why didn't you mention me? I'll hang up and take the answers off line................

In all seriousness, you guys are all going to love Brian. Such a good dude. :love:

Long time listener, first time caller: @Doubleb21 why is 95% of your opening statement a lie (you DID marry up, so that's true) and why didn't you mention me? I'll hang up and take the answers off line................

In all seriousness, you guys are all going to love Brian. Such a good dude. :love:

Lmao so my lovely wife asked if she could write that and I said yes lol

Lmao so my lovely wife asked if she could write that and I said yes lol
Tell Tracy she never needs your permission to tell the truth!

Played a round with @templeton80 today and it was great. Thanks for a really fun day and all the laughsI have to share a quick video of his swing here:

View attachment hd.mov

I’ll bite, @Doubleb21 @templeton80 @mancest how did you find THP? Similar, what was your first introduction to the Granddaddy and how did it make you feel?

This is a question for @templeton80 .

How did you get so handsome and what moisturizer products do you use?

Random question for everyone: have you ever been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder, or at least some mild schizophrenia?

Random question for everyone: have you ever been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder, or at least some mild schizophrenia?
I haven’t but @templeton80 has I think. I will ask him.

You know what else @Doubleb21 brings?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Instead of the conjuring, its called the Bisselling

@mancest does Oregon or California make better wine? Do you not have kids because you're not allowed to by the government?

@Doubleb21 have you lived in Tucson your whole life and anywhere else you'd consider living? Any wise advice for the group, being the closest one to senior citizen status?

@templeton80 any kids, and what does Reno do better than Las Vegas? Who wins in an argument most often, @templeton80 or @templeton80?

@mancest does Oregon or California make better wine? Do you not have kids because you're not allowed to by the government?

@Doubleb21 have you lived in Tucson your whole life and anywhere else you'd consider living? Any wise advice for the group, being the closest one to senior citizen status?

@templeton80 any kids, and what does Reno do better than Las Vegas? Who wins in an argument most often, @templeton80 or @templeton80?

Oh,, we have answer's to these.

Back