EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

I apologize, I've been staring at this screen with my mouth open trying to process this. I would love to have a gracious elegant message but my mind just isn't capable of that at this time. Thank you so much to THP. I will need a little bit to wrap my head around all of this.
No rush on the wrapping your head around it part. It ain't gonna happen 😁

Congrats @Saywhat4412! This will be the ride of a lifetime - guaranteed. Enjoy every moment of it

It's going to be a crazy couple of days for you while this all sets in. Then, you still are going to keep pinching yourself to see if you're dreaming.

Enjoy the feeling @Saywhat4412

I apologize, I've been staring at this screen with my mouth open trying to process this. I would love to have a gracious elegant message but my mind just isn't capable of that at this time. Thank you so much to THP. I will need a little bit to wrap my head around all of this.
Congrats!!!!

Absolutely proper reaction. I'd give quite a bit to be able to experience that feeling again! Enjoy the hell out of it!

Congrats man! What a great day and huge experience!!!

@Saywhat4412 so excited for you! Your activity on the site earned it and it's gonna be amazing!

good luck getting your head wrapped around this 🔥🤣

Last edited:
Take your time. ;)

Don't blame you. I can't imagine how shocked you are feeling.

Congratulations @Saywhat4412 on being selected for the Grandaddy!

I had similar feelings when I was selected for the Morgan Cup earlier this year and was a bit embarrassed too.

The day I was selected coincided with me playing in a golf tournament and my phone had no signal at the course.

When I got off the course hours after the announcement my absence and lack of an immediate response had created quite a stir.

Funny now, not so funny then.

Hope you experience nothing but smooth sailing.

Best wishes!

Congratulations @Saywhat4412 ! Looking forward to getting to know you better as part of the Grandaddy team. Will be looking out for that first screenshot too!! :p

Edit: you don't wear masks, right?

Last edited:
@Saywhat4412

How are you feeling?
I honestly have some winners guilt right now. There's so many incredible people on here and certainly tons of worthy people. That being said Im not turning it down but I am in shock and I don't know how else to explain it.

I honestly have some winners guilt right now. There's so many incredible people on here and certainly tons of worthy people. That being said Im not turning it down but I am in shock and I don't know how else to explain it.

Tons of incredible people, and you're one of them.
Couldn't be more thrilled for you

Love the mask throw-up there at the end.

Funny

Our team is going to rock it

Back