EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

I told my wife about the Rapsodo and what it was. I then said I should get a net for the backyard to practice. Her response “well you kind of have to.”…. I love her.
See the TIGS coupon that just went live today

Yes sir.
Each participant will be receiving a brand new Rapsodo device to help grow their game and data set leading up to the event.
There will be a new review thread coming up as they start to receive them.

Absolutely incredible and i cannot wait to dive into the Rapsodo!

Thanks to @JB , @JasonFinleyCG and the Rapsodo Team for making this happen. This is going to be either really cool to see my numbers or depressing based on my iron play of late. :LOL:

It's going to be super cool for all of us to compare old equipment to new equipment.

🔥

It is going to be awesome. So pumped right now!! :D

It's going to be super cool for all of us to compare old equipment to new equipment.

🔥
It’s not often a company is so positive on their next line that they literally give you a device to compare your current equipment to it. Let that sink in for a second.

Thanks to @JB , @JasonFinleyCG and the Rapsodo Team for making this happen. This is going to be either really cool to see my numbers or depressing based on my iron play of late. :LOL:
Yes thank you. It doesn’t cover it. But thank you!

It’s not often a company is so positive on their next line that they literally give you a device to compare your current equipment to it. Let that sink in for a second.
That is a solid take and an angle that I had not considered!!

Yes thank you. It doesn’t cover it. But thank you!
No thanks to me, Finley and Rapsodo only. I’m just here to make sure that those not going to CA can follow along 😂

Definitely says a lot.

That’s such a cool concept! It’s going to bring a whole new level to the reviewing process!

Phew, been a bit behind on this, but got all caught up. Man, for as much cool golf stuff you guys will be doing/seeing/hearing/getting, you talk a lot about food. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh man, those Rapsodo's look cool. That is awesome you guys will get those. That should be really neat to see the before and after info. That's exciting. Super stoked for you all.

The Team has a call today in 5 minutes that should get some juices flowing.
Jason Finley and guest will be joining them to go over some stuff.
5.5 hours later and the team still can’t stop talking about our call today and what is coming.

Minds were blown today and we still have so much more to come.

Can’t wait to show off what we learned about today.

I told my wife about the Rapsodo and what it was. I then said I should get a net for the backyard to practice. Her response “well you kind of have to.”…. I love her.
Was fun here. Talking to brother in law and he was like what. Holy Sh@t. You hit the lottery or what? Hell yeah I did.

@Davidhibler
@Tevenor
@PackersGirl
@fuffle master
@mancest
@Doubleb21
@templeton80
@PKorf
@captaincaution
@drp3434
@goalie
@Saywhat4412
@Scrap22

I was listening to Hunter Mahan tonight talk about his experience being selected to his first international team event and what he said really hit home for me. He said “The hard part is over, it is time to go have fun and enjoy the experience with the person next to me.”

You have already cleared the hard part of being selected for the Freaking Grandaddy! Now you get to go stand shoulder to shoulder next your brothers and sister and experience something most won’t get to in their life! You want to win but if you don’t, don’t let it taint the awesomeness!

I also want to say how awesome you are all doing with the activity and letting this forum get to know you! We are behind you 100 percent!

You picked a good one!

The Grandaddy keeps getting awesome-r and that’s really saying something.

Ya’ll are gonna do awesome!

5.5 hours later and the team still can’t stop talking about our call today and what is coming.

Minds were blown today and we still have so much more to come.

Can’t wait to show off what we learned about today.
If 1% was translated back to the forum…

Yes sir.
Each participant will be receiving a brand new Rapsodo device to help grow their game and data set leading up to the event.
There will be a new review thread coming up as they start to receive them.
That is amazing!!! And the Grandaddy continues to get better and better each year!!

The whole thing is pretty amazing. I'm glad to hear that there are not any supply chain issues that require us to bring any of our clubs to California in December.

The Rapsodo announcement was a complete blindsided moment, in the best way. 😁

I really can't wait to use it. It looks like it will be very easy to bring to the driving range, and I have enough distance in my shop to set it up.

Now I just need to kiss up to my MIL who apparently makes better life decisions and has an extra iPad....

The whole thing is pretty amazing. I'm glad to hear that there are not any supply chain issues that require us to bring any of our clubs to California in December.

The Rapsodo announcement was a complete blindsided moment, in the best way. 😁

I really can't wait to use it. It looks like it will be very easy to bring to the driving range, and I have enough distance in my shop to set it up.

Now I just need to kiss up to my MIL who apparently makes better life decisions and has an extra iPad....
I love every single sentence in this post! 😁

@Davidhibler
@Tevenor
@PackersGirl
@fuffle master
@mancest
@Doubleb21
@templeton80
@PKorf
@captaincaution
@drp3434
@goalie
@Saywhat4412
@Scrap22

I was listening to Hunter Mahan tonight talk about his experience being selected to his first international team event and what he said really hit home for me. He said “The hard part is over, it is time to go have fun and enjoy the experience with the person next to me.”

You have already cleared the hard part of being selected for the Freaking Grandaddy! Now you get to go stand shoulder to shoulder next your brothers and sister and experience something most won’t get to in their life! You want to win but if you don’t, don’t let it taint the awesomeness!

I also want to say how awesome you are all doing with the activity and letting this forum get to know you! We are behind you 100 percent!

100% accurate and I am loving every minute of this journey! Thank you for that reminder though! Getting to know this team has been amazing so far. The call yesterday with @JasonFinleyCG & @JB just really hit me that this is so close to happening for us, it is an incredible opportunity.

Back